• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > looking for jugglers and accomodation in south london (kingston)

Login/Join to Participate

bastl
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

bastl

Total posts: 123
Posted:morning i study in london at kingston university from september to february, so i missed to check any kind of accomodation, because of being fascinated by playing 3 staff, so is anyone out there who knows a cheap solution or even where to meet other jugglers ? -thanks

bastl

_told the fishfable to wes peden
_heard gloria gaynors "i will survive" 3 times live allready....in the same 20 min performance!

Delete Topic

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:this is the page for the best (in my opinion) spinning and juggling workshop in all of london town.

biggrin

Delete

mcp
PLATINUM Member since May 2003

mcp

Flying Water Muppet

Total posts: 5276
Posted:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fenfire!

I was at graz also. You das uber good!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

hexagonic

hexagonic

Clubbles Jugs

Total posts: 1687
Posted:If you're near Kingston I would check out the night at Molesey, that's Thursday nights between 7.30 and 9.45. They're a nice bunch down there, but it's mainly juggling, no poi or staff or other spinning things (hence I rather like it!!).

But I would recommend Spitz too ubbrollsmile

weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Bloody Poi spinners.

wink

Delete