Forums > Social Discussion > Send Her Off With Happy Thoughts

Login/Join to Participate

Madam FlameBRONZE Member
Satisfying HOPs Lust For Fire
308 posts

Posted:
My Great Aunt Evalynn passed away last night. She was very old & very sick. I got to see her one last time at the family reunion last month. She was in a wheelchair & had a baby doll that she carried around with her as if it were a real child. She was in a lot of pain when she died because the lack of food and water caused her severe body cramping, so in death she found peace. I didn't really know her very well, she is my Grandma's sister & I only saw her once a year at the reunions, if that. But I feel I should honor her memory, she is blood. I've asked for prayers for the living(my cousin) so now I ask for everyone's prayers, good thoughts, or to light a candle so that her spirit can travel on the light to her resting place. Thanks for listening. I think I need to go write in my live journal & cry now. frown

Never settle for normal.devil
Average thinking brings average results.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
It's sad to hear of your loss Madam Flame hug

But it is nice that your Great Aunt is in a better place now.

My thoughts are with you.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I have asked the angels to hold her and kiss her eyelids hug hug hug angel

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
loads and loads of love to you and your family hug hug hug

May her spirit sore high above the rainbows dance with the stars and rest peacefully on soft fluffy clowds.......:*

grouphug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Madam FlameBRONZE Member
Satisfying HOPs Lust For Fire
308 posts

Posted:
Thank you all! I know she's in a bettr place. Far away from the physical pain and mental deterioration. I hope the bury her with her baby doll that she used to carry with her everywhere... she would have liked that.

Never settle for normal.devil
Average thinking brings average results.

*PiPeR*stranger
38 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug - I just can't type enough hugs... But know that there are many more than three comming your way from me.

~*PiPeR*~