• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Paradic Arsonist

Total posts: 28
Posted:hey guys, haven't been to edinborough in a while from total lazyness. people still going? or have we got an undercover place? or whats goin on? or? bender, wots goin on wif the video footage of my sexy self? quote homer simpson 'can i have some money now?' heheh, gotta catch up with you all sometime

i am quite religious.. there is only one god, and that god.. is ME! :)

Delete Topic

dibs_star

Total posts: 603
Posted:I may be being really stupid here, but erm.... edinborough or EDINBURGH?
In Scotland? or a diferent place?

*Dibs crosses all her body parts and prays for him to mean her Edinburgh* Ouch! I'm all knotted......see you have to come over now and unravell me, it's your fault man! Look at my sad face....

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Delete

Paradic Arsonist

Total posts: 28
Posted:hahaha, no a completely different place. edinborough gardens in Melbourne, Australia

i am quite religious.. there is only one god, and that god.. is ME! :)

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:yeah buddy, ima breaking out a set of barbeque flares! WOOt!
/cue tacky confetti explosion around paradic arsonist's computer
'scuse the mess
A new nice twirler might arrive on wed night too, tho I was purty pissed when we last had spaken.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:Dude and another thing.. i encourage ya to post questions about edinbara gardens (as opposed to thumbs) on this thread so that others may share in the disinformation.
i thank you for your thyme.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

Stone
GOLD Member since Jun 2001

Stream Entrant

Total posts: 2830
Posted:Try the Workshops in Melb thread in Events, Performances and Gatherings.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Delete