Forums > Social Discussion > woohoo im gettin somewhere

Login/Join to Participate

beckanewbie
12 posts

Posted:
just thought id let you know im getting somewhere in my learning!!lol,i was lookin on the web today and rung this guy up who can teach fire eating.breathing,he usually does workshops but im going up there sometime in the next couple weeks for the day,its costing £40 but im guessing its worth it,im real excited hehe with all the help from you guys and him iv done the first step!! not sure if ul be interested but hes also doing something for the guiness book of records on sept 6th near cornwall i think,at that place where they have a ring of stones??...stone.....? sorry im useless with information!! il get more info on it and let you know though if anyones interested,il post the link to the site if anyone knows him,some feedback would be great.thanx for all your help too biggrin
https://www.bobthefireeater.supanet.com/

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Good to know you're getting somewhere! If you ever need any help just shout, and we'll (try to) point you in the right direction!
peace

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Hey Becka
Glad to hear its all a happining thing for ya. weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle
Good luck with the fire breathing etc. smile

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
I think you might be talking about Stonehenge. There's a record attempt on there, I've heard.

Be careful with the fire breathing. It's incredibly dangerous and would be very unpleasant if it went wrong. Check out the massive amount of info on this site.

Poi and staff are much safer and, I reckon, more beautiful. Fire breathing is good to watch if it works, but I always get so nervous for the person doing it that it kindof kills the enjoyment.

Take care whatever you decide to do

xx

Getting to the other side smile

beckanewbie
12 posts

Posted:
Written by: Firepoise

I think you might be talking about Stonehenge.
Be careful with the fire breathing. It's incredibly dangerous and would be very unpleasant if it went wrong. Check out the massive amount of info on this site.

Poi and staff are much safer and, I reckon, more beautiful. Fire breathing is good to watch if it works, but I always get so nervous for the person doing it that it kindof kills the enjoyment.

Take care whatever you decide to do
xx

ahh thats it lol stonehenge,thanku!!that was annoyin me! i never did realise it was soo dangerous,iv read all the safety aspects and info on this site but i really want to do it,i wanna do poi and staff too smile though, everytime i see someone doing it im gonna feel nervous for em now too!! i guess they make it look so easy that when you dont know all that can go wrong u dont think about it. thanks for the advice biggrin

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
zat eez why we eez 'ere

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I know it's a little late but I did that fire breathing record at stone henge with bob the fire eater.
It was on ITV for the 50th anniversary of the guinness world records. ubbloco
They wanted us in a line for the filming but because it was so windy a few of us were saying it was too dangerous because the wind blew the fire back at us and the people on our left.
I twas a good day but have not got my certificate yet.
To see footage goto SFS
Go to the downloads section and it's under fire breathing world record

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.