• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

“Poi”

This product feed supplied by Home of Poi Ltd.

View Shop Index

View Shop Index

“Poi”

This product feed supplied by Home of Poi Ltd.
© 1998 - 2017 Home of Poi Ltd, New Zealand unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved

Forums > Social Discussion > maybe moving to Ireland...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
*PiPeR*

*PiPeR*

stranger

Total posts: 38
Posted:I just heard the other day that after I finish VCE (next year) I could be moving to Ireland... just for the year, but still, it's huuuuge in my mind! Speaking of minds, I can't really make mine up.

I'm terribly excited because it'd be a wonderful adventure, new people, new places and all the rest, and those wonderful irish accents (yum!). On the other hand... I know nothing about the place, at the end of the year I'd just be thrown back into Australia to pick up life again, and it's kinda overwhelming... redface

I guess I'm just asking for some advice, not convincing me to go, my decision is signed, stamped, sealed and delivered: yes!!! But any tips on what to expect, or what ireland's like would be lovely and very much appreciated. thankx

By the way, what's the twirling scenario over there? weavesmiley

~*PiPeR*~

Delete Topic

*PiPeR*

*PiPeR*

stranger

Total posts: 38
Posted:Oh, clover! I spent hours as a little kid trying to find four leaved clovers... and I still have a go everyn now and again! ubblol

Thanks for all your help everyone hug I'm really quite excited now! See you when I get there... wave
ubbrollsmile

~*PiPeR*~

Delete

pass_the_pig

pass_the_pig

journeyman

Total posts: 60
Posted:shamrock is a 4 leaf clover, its suposed to bring good luck, part of the whole luck of the irish thing.
Anf leprecauhns do exist, if you catch one you get 2 keep his pot of gold, give it back and you get a wish

I took my harp ta party, but no body asked me to play, so I took harp home again

Delete

_Clare_
BRONZE Member since Oct 2002

_Clare_

Still wiggling

Total posts: 5967
Posted:Nope, a Shamrock definitely has 3 leaves.

Trust me on this
x

Getting to the other side smile

Delete

Page: 12