Forums > Social Discussion > maybe moving to Ireland...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
*PiPeR*stranger
38 posts

Posted:
I just heard the other day that after I finish VCE (next year) I could be moving to Ireland... just for the year, but still, it's huuuuge in my mind! Speaking of minds, I can't really make mine up.

I'm terribly excited because it'd be a wonderful adventure, new people, new places and all the rest, and those wonderful irish accents (yum!). On the other hand... I know nothing about the place, at the end of the year I'd just be thrown back into Australia to pick up life again, and it's kinda overwhelming... redface

I guess I'm just asking for some advice, not convincing me to go, my decision is signed, stamped, sealed and delivered: yes!!! But any tips on what to expect, or what ireland's like would be lovely and very much appreciated. thankx

By the way, what's the twirling scenario over there? weavesmiley

~*PiPeR*~

*PiPeR*stranger
38 posts

Posted:
Oh, clover! I spent hours as a little kid trying to find four leaved clovers... and I still have a go everyn now and again! ubblol

Thanks for all your help everyone hug I'm really quite excited now! See you when I get there... wave
ubbrollsmile

~*PiPeR*~

pass_the_pigjourneyman
60 posts

Posted:
shamrock is a 4 leaf clover, its suposed to bring good luck, part of the whole luck of the irish thing.
Anf leprecauhns do exist, if you catch one you get 2 keep his pot of gold, give it back and you get a wish

I took my harp ta party, but no body asked me to play, so I took harp home again

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Nope, a Shamrock definitely has 3 leaves.

Trust me on this
x

Getting to the other side smile

Page: