Forums > Help! > Glowbug poi opinions?

Login/Join to Participate

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
Has anyone here tried the glowbug poi the online shop is now selling? They look great, and I'm thinking of buying a set for myself. I just want to know some things.

Can you replace the batteries when they die?
If so, are replacement batteries easy to find?
How sturdy are these things? can they withstand being knocked together within reason?

These things look sweet..I just want to get some opinions before I get my own.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
If you're not going to do a search for previous topics, at LEAST give us the courtesy of looking at the two other poi-related forums! Check the Technical forum, por favor.

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
No freaking need to be rude, buddy. Sheesh.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Hey Amanita, Yep Ive been twirling with the globug poi and staffs and they seem about as durable as any of the policarbonate LED products out there. weavesmiley So yeah they can take the knocks quite well, wouldnt recommend running over them in a kombi though. wink
Yes the batteries can be replaced
Most jewellers or watch repair store will supply the batteries for them.
They are nice and bright and the rainbow version has a funky 3 colour combination.
weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley
Happy twirling.

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
Coolness:) I think I will get some of these, as well as neonhusky's glowballs- the trick is deciding on a colour!
A person can never have too many glowing toys:)