Page:
oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
i lost a poi. people who know me or have seen me spin, may know the poi. it was red, still is. probably...

i loved that poi. its friend is very lonley without it... they taught me so much.

i used to hate having to tell people they had curled up balls of wire in the ends. now its gone i miss it.

i know where it went. this is the storey:

at about 4 o clock on sunday at beautiful days a dodgy looking fellow named oli decided he needed the loo and took a trip to the portaloo.

it was suprisingly clean. while he was urinating one of his poi which he had casually slung over his shoulder, slipped off and fell straight into the depths of the loo.

oli looked very confused for a while and started looking for the poi in disbelife. but... it had gone forever.

so the moral: allways make sure youre poi are securly fastend before entering a portaloo.

there are mk 2 red sock poi in construction.

EDITED_BY: oli (1093811212)

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
What about 'Pee, Crap and Sorrow - A Poi Story' ?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

fake teeth and glueBRONZE Member
Checking who's online, watching you!
1,972 posts

Posted:
aaaaaahhggfh!!!!!
thats so sad i feel for you everyone who has ever lost or mislaid or had stolen from them treyre poi.

you just lost the game!!!!!! !!!!!

knowledge is power, power corupts, study hard, become evil.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Not the red poi? eek

Oh no! They were very nice poi. hug

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

caz86Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter
156 posts

Posted:
If it makes you feel better your poi may have got stuck in the emptier guy's vaccumy pipey thing (that's how they empty them) and make a shite-explosion :-D

May it live on in our memories forever:-D

Caz

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Pyrowill - I have the same set of poi - they are lovely but discovered I have the same problem as you! On one poi the cylinder keeps flying out while I'm playing and it is only a matter of time before I lose it. Poo! And I love them so! Going to try and keep them secured by wrapping sellotape round this weekend as promised my mate I'd do some spinning at her wedding this weekend.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Have you not seen Trainspotting? Getting stuff out of toilets isn't that impossible.... wink

I lost my hand sown (cycling jacket) socks which were by far the best I've ever had at the full moon party a few days ago, so I feel your pain. ubbcrying

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
i know frown well i dont know if i can buy a new cyclinder for the batteries or if i should just go and buy a new set of rainbow poi, hmmm,

one word...student loan ubblol

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
oh no, thats two words, what if i hyphenate it, can that make it one word? doubt it, ok two words ....student loan ubblol

or does the laughing face count as a word as its created by text, hmmm didn't know my brain was so pety and complex,

screw it, 2 words and a gormless face......student loan ubblol

caz86Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter
156 posts

Posted:
Aaah aren't student loans great smile biggrin

Think I may get a fire diablo and a minimal with mine...and possibly some new wicks.

biggrin

Caz

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
no i got my eye on some nice glo meteor pros hmmmmmmm

Bugishave fur, will huggle
231 posts

Posted:
i didn't use the portaloos for the whole of Beautiful Days biggrin

I didn't leave the tent at all I don't think.

I have my sidekick now. I think I call him Sidekick!!

"Lets get Jinky with it!"

Bugishave fur, will huggle
231 posts

Posted:
Oh actually Fluffy and Cantus took me out once with them. But mostly i just hangeded round back stage...

I have my sidekick now. I think I call him Sidekick!!

"Lets get Jinky with it!"

stripesSILVER Member
stranger
41 posts

Posted:
i lost my old phone down the toilet too. actually I have now lost 2 phones that way, something that i truely believe could have only happened to me.

many condolences on your loss

remember; they can't break you if you don't have a spine

wouacGOLD Member
Poi-tato
183 posts

Posted:
i once had an unfortunate incident in my dads outhouse.....
I'm was peacefully relieving myself one time reading my book (our outhouse is big and has 3 poo holes in it) when i put my book down on the side of the hole and it promptly fell in the hole... so of course doing the only natural thing any reasonably sane person would do I jumped ino that hole in search of my sacred book... after awhile of scrounging around in the dark I finally got it and was confronted with the next problem... the hole was taller than I... waiting patiently for some minutes an idea slowly crept into my head and i decided to act so I jammed my back against the wall of the hole and slowly was able to climb out of the hole.... luckily for me however that hole had not been used in some years and that is the story of my tragic poo hole incident

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potato's.

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
damn, that is tragic! yoy jumped in after it?! must of been pretty suspenseful then, you should write to the author about that one

that would be a good name for the book too : Down the Poo - Hole: a Collection of Tragic Events

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

wouacGOLD Member
Poi-tato
183 posts

Posted:
a can see it now

Tales of the poo-hole:
A steamy thriller of dark cavernous holes and tragic losses of loved ones in the darknesses of the swirling vortexes of pee

course there would have to be gypsies in the tale to spice it up a little more

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
well of course, youve got to have gypsies

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

wouacGOLD Member
Poi-tato
183 posts

Posted:
i now have a link the the exact outhouse whence my story took place...in my beacutiful photo gallery..which for lack of havin a scanner does not have any firetwirling pics yet
https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showpho...=500&page=1

Page: