Forums > Social Discussion > My Cousin Needs Everyone's Prayers

Login/Join to Participate

Madam FlameBRONZE Member
Satisfying HOPs Lust For Fire
308 posts

Posted:
Last night was filled with lots of drama, go to this web site & check out my last journal entry, it'll explain all.
www.livejournal.com/users/splitflame/
But if you don't feel like doing that, I'll let you know that my cousin, who's also my best friend,has come to live with me & my husband for awhile. I'm hoping that last night was the last time for her to get abused by her boyfriend frown. If she goes back to him, I fear for her life. So I'm asking everyone, of all religions/beliefs & even those not believing in anything, to please at least send some happy thoughts & good wishes our way. We'll need it to help her get through this rough time, and she'll need it to survive. Thanks!

Never settle for normal.devil
Average thinking brings average results.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug

Hope everything works out!

hug hug hug

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
You've got 'em. meditate hug

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FruleinFireotographer on Hiatus
284 posts

Posted:
I just send a pm to you hug

"I see," said the blind man.

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Hey, my thoughts and wishes are with her. Really hope she's OK. hug

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Done. All the love i have is winging it's way silently to you and yours.

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

abideBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
My wife and I will pray...

Don't be afraid...Look full into the light!!!
abide

yelfeBRONZE Member
20 posts

Posted:
i do hope all works out and that she is ok
thoughts and prayers definately with you

Madam FlameBRONZE Member
308 posts

Posted:
we really appreciate everyone's kind words. Keep sending your good thoughts, this is going to be a long haul for her & all of us involved will be needing a lot of support in the next few weeks and months to come, what better people to get it from than HOPpers! & my cousin saw me spinning my glow poi last night & wants me to teach her, which I think is totally cool. It'll also give her another means of meeting people other than at the bar, which so far has not turned out any good guys for her.

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
I hope she is ok and gets over this guy. Maybe if you expose her to more people, and like you said not at the bars. I am praying for her and you too. hug

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Hopefully spinning will give her something to relax with as well. Meeting new people with different out look is great as well.

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
ouch, love isent supposed to hurt like that, definately teach her poi, it will give something positive to fall in love with, i hope everything turn out okay
hug hug hug
peace

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Madam FlameBRONZE Member
308 posts

Posted:
everyone here is so awesome!!! I really hope that she will in time be able to find support from people here as well as other healthy places. It's awesome that even though we're from so many different backgrounds and places, we have found a common bond here, on these pages. You know, we have all the makings for a cult! Just kidding. Thanks again everyone.

Madam FlameBRONZE Member
308 posts

Posted:
My cousin decided to go back home today, back to her boyfriend. She's promised me that she's only going back to get her stuffed packed up and come back to my place...I hope she follows through on that.
The last few days I've seen the most beautiful rainbows. I saw the biggest, brightest, most beautiful double rainbow that I've ever seen the day that I went up to see my cousin & she came home with me. Today, on the way back home from taking her back, I saw another one, just as specatcular. I'm holding onto the thought that this is a sign that everything is going to be ok.

*PiPeR*stranger
38 posts

Posted:
meditate prayers of strength for you and your husband and your cousin. No one likes to fall, but your cousin is lucky to have you there to catch her when she does hug

~*PiPeR*~

Madam FlameBRONZE Member
308 posts

Posted:
Thanks so much Spanner. Both my cousin & I are wiccan, however I believe that no matter what you call God, we're all still praying to the same being, and I've always been told that when two or more people pray together, prayers recieve an answer. I just hope that it's an answer I want. I hate to think that my cousin is going to be one of the people who fullfills her life's destiny by being a lesson for others to learn, I'd rather see her destiny be learning her own lesson & continuing on but i know that lessons come in many different forms and not all of them are ones we like. I just hope hers isn't learned through death.

Thank you everyone for the good thoughts. I should be hearing from my cousin no later than Friday & she should be letting me know when she wants to come back...everyone knock on wood & keep your fingers crossed. I'll make sure to update everyone.

weeleighlook a rainbow!
237 posts

Posted:
Prayers definitely. I hope that everything works out.

hug hug hug hug

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth."

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
you and your cousin will be in meditated thoughts....ive seen people go threw this stuff before, the prayers of taoist go out to you hug hug hug meditate

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
Your cousin is so lucky she has people who care about her so much. I hope she finds her strength and is able to let go, sometimes it can be hard to leave a loved one no matter how badly they treat you. Don't be frustrated if she can't just yet just let her know you'll always be there for her.
Hope all works out.
I'll send lots of prayers and hugs your way!!
hugmeditategrouphugangelgrouphugmeditatehug
ubblovemajik
hugmeditate meditate meditate meditate meditatehug

Live, love, laugh and dance!