Forums > Social Chat > I just can't belive it!!!

Login/Join to Participate

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
England got knocked out of the world cup infront of my very eyes this morning!! My mates at school were crying!! I could have cried aswell!!! We now support Brazil! They are the best team in the universe(not)!!

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
i'm joining you mate, i cant believe it but i bloody cried. Just wathcing poor Seaman believing it was all his fault, and that crappy english media making it out like that. Gits, dave seaman has saved some tremendous balls, he misses one and gets shot down.

I'm hellish proud of the England team but i reckon erikson is a divvy. Come on, you just do NOT take owen off!!!!!!

oh and rivaldo is a low down cheating rotbag who should be chucked out or at least suspended. Then i really hope brazil win the cup so rivaldo CANT be part of the winning team...

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
You know its funny, you dont see Americans really sweating the world cup. For us its the world series and the super bowl. Of course the rest of the world probably doesnt understand our affection for baseball and football (American).

I guess that is just one of the steriotypes of Americans and Brittish.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i don't understadn baseball and american football.... but then i think we established that on the "world cup" thread already...

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Hey hey get off my back I dont read every post!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
ah but the question really is, who in the hell understands cricket???

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
*Dibs shrugs her shoulders*

Yeah man, what the hells all that about???

As far as the footie goes (god, how manly a word is 'footie'? whats happening to me?) i was quite gutted if I'm honest. But I'm not really that bothered anymore as it's SUMMER today. And I'm too busy thinking about what an amazing time everyone at Stonehenge is having. Just saw it on the news....jealousy sets in.....

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
England no gonna get the cup!? How well did Beckham play, b/c wheter u want to believe it or not he is my cousin and yis, my last name is Beckham

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I have been feeling sad about England's losing all day. I keep finding myself on the verge of tears...I am with Snoopoi and I can't believe it!!I will never forget the sad looks on all the players faces

Gutted. Thistlefirepixie

Are we nearly there yet?

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Totally gutted

England played some beautiful clever football in the first half. But all credit to the Brazilians for two brilliant goals.

Bugger...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Moderators must be gettin' mad lax yo.. this redundant thread wouldda gotten b!tchslapped back in the day.

Sparkly poi.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Commiserations to all you Brits. You were unlucky

One question.....

What's with Beck's hair do? hmmmm.....

Finn

MTM MonsterMoat monster
208 posts

Posted:
My theory on the Beckman cut is that he is a C@ntus wannabe. He saw how well a mohawk can work and thought he'd try it for himself.

His (Beckam) looks silly though - cos he forgot the dreads - perhaps you pass that onto your cousin Raven (shh )

A good deal of growr, some grr and quite a bit of snarl, spit and some biting. just a regular day at the office.

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
THANX to every one for replying!!

THWACK!!!!

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Thank you for posting Angel
Mwa!
Dibs xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
Why do Brazilian men have huge penis's?

So they can lob seaman at forty yards!!!

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Your honour, I move that the previous 'seaman' statment be stricken from the court transcript I thought Dave Seaman was a DJ?
It surprises me that I am more disappointed with Engerland's loss more than Korea or Senegal. Yay Korea for 3rd Place!! I really like that it was not North or South, just 'Korea' that achieved so much! Did anyone notice that the characteristic Korea arm-waving chant thing was still going after full time? as if to congratulate the Germans? now that is a game that deserves the title 'World Cup.'
Please dun rip Becks' hair cus Bram will hunt joo down

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
LOL1 @ pyrophile!!! Wiked joke!

THWACK!!!!