• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > elitist swan song *DELETED* *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12

Total posts: 2363
Posted:Post deleted by arashi

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3749

I go away for six months and it all looks like this!

i thought the board was freindlier. biggrin

arashi, beutifull post. Im sorry, i cant help feel we put you on the throne and tore it down again, like some sleezy tabloid with a media whore (maybe this is going to far. ed.)

you are right about all, time does matter the most. I havent learnt a thing all summer, and my spinning is 200% better.

Ive been pissed at you being 'leet'. but i realise a lot to do with it is that I am someone who can activly work in text, dose not rely to heavily on the word but looks for meaning, who always tries to be clear and based in physical description. who activly enjoys building a physical framework of interaction for poi.

you are not like me, and neither is dragon. for the record, ive never been pissed at dragon, but i understood him before i understood you. and this post has really helped that. Also for the record you and dragon and glass have been magor influences to my learning throught the 3 years+ i have been on hop. thats totally true, and i really thank you for it, its just our masters got grumpy.

I think the most intresting post on here is from the lurker.

you see, anyone who can actually add, explore or correct anything on the the real technical posts on here has to be [censored] mental assed obsessed MO FO. discussion is getting really meaty now, cos peaple are working hard to pull the next bit of the puzzle from the big black bag. and yes sometimes working even harder to explain it to others. which is the point.

thanks for your efforts, i only ever wanted for you to teach me. beleive I have the joy, 3 years is my aprentiship, my black belt, time to really learn someting!

saw a guy in a club, doing the same three circles the same ways, absoulutlycleanasF*ck. it was beutifull. he's old school, it says in every second.

do you contact juggle? theres a mantra "five more years and it will be amazing"

go to your woofer and fallah portugease con ella, i see you in five years wink

T wave

p.s. Big up the old school, Carlie, dantanna, PK, flashfire, josh and the rest, online comunity HUUUUUGGGGGGG!

pps. O come on you newbies, you too, HUUUUUUUGGGG!!! ubblol

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

flash fire
flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal
Total posts: 2758
Posted:Hugs back at ya!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:typical poi spinners making mountains out of really teeny things that aren't erm....

what the heck am I doing in poi moves again?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Page: 12