• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Performers / workshops leaders wanted for gig in Edinburgh - Sept 4th

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:Looking for two or three performers / workshop leaders to entertain at corporate family fun day near Edinburgh. We have been asked to provide circus workshops (mainly juggling etc) and some mix and mingle / walkabout performance. Gig is from 1-5 on the Saturday and the fee is 150 + any expenses. If you are interested please contact me at martin@theatremodo.com. martin@theatremodo.com

Delete Topic

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Hmmmm - can't think of any fire twirlers in Edinburgh - are there any? wink ubbangel

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Or - if I was being helpful...

www.tepooka.org

Burner of Toast