Forums > Social Chat > HELP! Fire poi performers needed for party.

Login/Join to Participate

Gremzmember
35 posts

Posted:
Hi,

I'm having a Birthday/ Graduation party this saturday 21st august. The performers i have booked have cancelled on me, and need replacements. I am looking for good fire poi performers, for an atmospheric setting.

I am willing to pay cash in hand. I am located in Gravesend, Kent. 15 minutes from the M25 near to dartford crossing.

If you are interested, or need more details mail me, gremlin_bloke@hotmail.com

Thanx

Neil

EDITED_BY: Gremz (1092920721)

Playing with fire for 23 years.... last year i realised it comes on the end of a poi and staff too.....

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
You might want to edit that post and get rid of the phone number and ask people to pm you on here now you are a member. Never know who's looking at these things.........

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Gremzmember
35 posts

Posted:
I'm not online again until tonight, but i'll check my emails as often as possible. Does anyone know of any other poi directories around for the UK?

Playing with fire for 23 years.... last year i realised it comes on the end of a poi and staff too.....