Forums > Help! > Where to buy fuel - not Walmart

Login/Join to Participate

leeeaaaaaaSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
I just got my first pair of wicks and my friend I spin with told me to pick up some Coleman fuel at Walmart. The problem is that Walmart is the Devil and I don't like to give them my money. A quick trip there, last night, only confirmed this for me (and also my boyfriend who stopped shopping there at my insistance, and now is glad that he did).

I tried Target first, and they do not carry it, so I was wondering where people buy their fuel?

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
I buy mine at Academy (probably only a TX store). Anyway, it's a sporting goods store, and the camp fuel is found in the camping section. Maybe you have something like that in Tennessee? I agree that Wal-mart is a horrid store to enter.

cthopkinsGOLD Member
8 posts

Posted:
It's usually pretty easy to find coleman fuel/white gas at any local hardware store. You might have to look for it though, employees never seem to know what I'm talking about.

CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
I've seen coleman at supermarkets and drug stores too.

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Safeway carries it I believe, which is a drug store, similar to Longs (which has it sometimes as well). First check a hardware/camping store, as that is what the fuel is made for, camping.

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I dunno how it is over in the US but in England you can get tanks of paraffin (kerosene) and BBQ lighter fluid at any petrol station biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying