• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

flutterby

Total posts: 2
Posted:So I learned a bit of poi in Costa Rica from a wonderful woman who learned it in Thailand. We'd been practicing with extremely high tech tennis balls and string. So now I'm back in Canada and ready to invest in my first set of fire poi.
I'm totally confused with all of the options. What's best; wire or chains? And what do I need to know about the different wick types? I would love to hear about other peoples' first sets and to get some advice on what is best for what. Thanks!

Delete Topic

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Hey there - if you try a search (Link in my signature) for "Choosing Fire Poi" of "Best Fire Poi" you'll find lots of threads about this smile

It's always good to search before posting a new thread - these boards have been here for years (literally!) so most questions have already been covered

smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

flutterby

Total posts: 2
Posted:thanks, I'll do that

Delete