Forums > Videos > Yo Yo YO who wants their footage and pictires in my music video?

Login/Join to Participate

crafty_method

Total posts: 3
Posted:Hey how are ya's. My name is Ben Ellis and im an amature film maker in Albany WA and were making a local short film which will only be a little above a music video, but were looking for some extra footage and images from around Aus.

We have done a little brainstorming so theres a fair bit we could film, but if anyone would like some input into our little project, or make suggestions as to its content and audience angle, then hey, let me know @ >>>>>>craftymethod@msn.com. <<<<<<

If you have some cool footage you would like to see in a short film about the subject, and even if it doesnt make the final edit, anyone who sends any footage, we will throw them a cd with the final presentation.

Its going to be something you just chuck on either a DVD or normal CD Rom, so hey, if its Australian made its gotta be worth a spot next to all those random american sitcoms we have on our computers... hahaha get with the program!!! ;-D

*also, were still looking at a shortlist for the presentations audio, so seeing this place is the prime place for people in the know, what do YOU think is great music to listen to during? drop us a line... >>>>>>craftymethod@msn.comI<<<<<<<<

Delete Topic

Bender_the_Offender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

Bender_the_Offender

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:are we supposed to be wearing clothes in said vids?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

crafty_method

Total posts: 3
Posted:haha
i never thought of that. im sure ther aresome who have dared to push those boundaries..

Delete

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:Indeed there are weavesmiley

Naked Spin ubbangel

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

littlepyrowhosnameisamber

Total posts: 14
Posted:thats a really good pic thingy strugz.

Delete

fluffy napalm fairy

fluffy napalm fairy

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3638
Posted:pic thingy? That's vix - she's brave eek

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Delete