• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 52
Posted:I'v never had a bad one. Not that any of them have turned into anything that super, but...

I hav a mate who arrived for dinner on a first date and he had flowers and a teddy bear for her. He had arrived early at the restaurant to set it up at the table.

Is this a bit mad?

Any1 hav any bad 1st dates?? Any crazy tales to tell??

Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Total posts: 55
Posted:I dated this guy a couple times about 4 years ago- he wound up being a rapist and got into a gunfight with cops in Arizona! Whoa, let's not tell Mom about THAT one! But, I knew he was a wacko straight away...

take the schneak-tip

Sweet talented nutter
Total posts: 2615
Posted:No first dates have boare me .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk