• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

ado-p
GOLD Member since May 2004

ado-p

Pirate Ninja

Total posts: 3882
Posted:Hello all

I am making a two week trip to new york on the 18th od august. Will be crashing with a fiend of mine and a hoping to get a bit of spinning in while im there. Any of you folks of for a bit of twirly fun?

Not sure if i will be allowed to bring my stix with me, it wont be from the lack of trying though. Thank god for break down staffs

My first trip to the u.s!!!! yay!!!

All suggestion for things to see and do are very welcome. As are suggestions about traveling into the states with firetoys. There is a thread here but if anyones been over and back recently it would cool to hear how it went.

weavesmiley

Love is the law.

Delete Topic

rbmnyc
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

rbmnyc

lurker

Total posts: 194
Posted:Hi. When you're here, look us up. We have regular meetups on Thursdays and Sundays ... feel free to PM me.

Delete

ado-p
GOLD Member since May 2004

ado-p

Pirate Ninja

Total posts: 3882
Posted:Sweet.... i'll be stayin in brooklyn.... pm on the way soon

Love is the law.

Delete

Faberg
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

veteran

Total posts: 1459
Posted:take your staff apart and take the wick off. the 3 pieces of your staff should be absolutely fine, they're hardly a fire hazzard when they're in your checked luggage.

wrap the kevlar in plastic, and in an airtight container. if they do confiscate it, then it's easy enough to replace the wicking. easy peasy pie. ubbrollsmile

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

Delete