Forums > Social Chat > Adelaide (South Aus) Fire meetup.

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey All,Kate and I have started a regular fire meetup mainly concentrating on Poi swinging, from 8pm every Thursday night til 10 or later (depending on how tired we all are) on Henley Beach.Directions;Follow Henley Beach road til you get to the sea, turn left park about 200 metres up after about 8pm.All skill levels are welcome, Kero available at pump prices. (around $1 per litre).We are trying to provide a safe and supportive environment where you can come and twirl, and if you want to learn something, we will be available to spend some time with you on whatever it is...So if you are around, come down!Seeya,Josh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Hope you get a wholesome turnout Josh. it's o-so-satisfying...later bro.------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Tonight ppl! mad crazy twirling action.Free BEER**conditions apply ( smile)8-late.Hopefully seeya soon.Josh

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
How long will it take me to drive from Sydney to Adelaide?If only!Have fun tonight smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
heheok - its 1500k's or so, and I've heard of ppl doing it in around 17 hours. If you started driving right now, you still wouldnt make it smile) thanks for the thought!although - thats only if you stick to breaking the speed limit by only a little bit...if you were averaging 230kph ...hmmm....Unless you've got a very expensive european sports car that you dont mind thrashing the crap out of for 8 hours or so smiledont worry - we will all be happily twirling away soon.22 / 23 nd of April.Josh

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Yay!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Its almost that time again!Kate and I will be fire twirling away on Henley Beach again this thursday night...come one come all....we are happy to pass on skills, or just have a jam...we bring drums and supply kero at pump price ($1) if you bring a litre container for refills...Hopefully seeya,Josh