CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
after reading the thread "fyre/ fire balls",i was wondering if anyone has any experience with 'contact'.... Could it be done with one of those fire jugglin' balls? cheers, C'an'U

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Hey. I do contact juggling. I am not very good but a learning. You could do it with those fire balls, there is one problem that I can see. The concept of contact juggling as you know is to keep the ball in contact with your skin and therefore I can see someone burning themselves. However i have never used those juggling balls for juggling and don't know whether they burn or not if they are in contact with your skin for to long.anyway yeahpeace out garbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
In response about the fire juggling balls...yes they burn and the metal acts like a brand.I am trying to figure out hackey sack contact juggling, seeing if I can develope a hackey sack that I can ignite.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK