Forums > Social Chat > Shhh, no one tell Spiral I told you all but......

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
..... It was Spirals birthday this weekend and I believe he deserves a massive Happy Birthday from everyone.

So from me:
Happy Birthday Babe. Love you loads and hope you had an amazing time. Sorry I couldn't be there, but I'll come and play extra hard next time. Much Love, Dibs xxx MWA!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Dibs I foprgot to mention, The Mind gap is another relative.

He's our Auntie James.
He's lovely.

You usually find he and Liam passed out/slumped in front of the computer surrounded by many smoked fags and empty beer/cider bottles after playing medal of honour (or some such) all night.

Meh

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
ah, but not any more.
i've cured myself of the evil clutches of diablo 2 and computers in general.
never again will i be sucked into staring at a computer screen for hours on end when i'm supposed to be walking the dogs, fixing my poi, watering the plants....
er, i think i'd better go now

wherever you go, there you are.

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
oooo the mind gap, diablo 2 is very good. as is baldurs gate 2 (better then baldurs gate 1 which is still good its self). piece if advice, NEVER play undying when unsober theres some freaky stuff if you die

enjoy your travels spiral, hopefully ill get to meet you and other family members soon x

hugs and fluff
lolli x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
i don't know what you're on about with that signature of yours lolli.
the voices are always talking to every single one of me.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
*Dibs pokes her head round the door looking glum*

SPIRAL!!!

*Runs and jumps on him, doing that 'climbing on people' thing that she does*

Mwa!! Glad to see you are alive. Hope your leg is better. Missed you....

I have an Auntie??? ooooooooo, how exciting. *kisses THE MIND GAP too* Hello! what am I getting for christmas?

Hehehehehehe *sings* Spirals back lalala spirals back lalala spirals back lalala spiral spiral lalala.

*Dibs leaves the room feeling much happier than she did when she arrived. Hmmmmm...*

Made my day!!

[ 26 June 2002, 06:46: Message edited by: dibs_star ]

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
happy brief wearing day
hope you got well spiralled

you gonna be at glasto on the 29`th for mine ?

hugs to your day - soz i wasn`t around for your party - i was being an evil wizard on harry potter

woowoo

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Did you get a hat to wear Orange? Did they let you keep your wand?

You're having another birfday? 21 again?

Meh

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Orange, have as many birthdays as you please. The more birthdays = another excuse to eat loads of cake and get extra special hugs of people!!

I've decided - everyday is Dibs' birthday!! yup yup!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I think Orange has had 32 previous birthdays. He's quite good at it. If you met him you wouldn't know he'd had so much practice though. He seems like such a young pup (not an old fella like me).

He likes cheesecake btw.

His evil wizard comment is because he's in the next Harry Potter film. Just thought you might be interested.

Meh

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
you're in it? relly? who are you?

*big grin*

ur cool mr orange.....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He'll be the one that looks like Orange: big grin, pointy beard, loads of energy etc

Meh

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
anyone want to post a helpful reply?

any takers?

what if i bribe you with my nutella?

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've met him more than you have. I know what he looks like. How much more helpful can i be?

Meh

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
character name?
picture?
part of the movie he is in?
\picture in costume?

all more helpful than what you had said...

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
ooooooooooooo Mr.Orange is in Harry Potter???!!??!! oooooooooooooo exciting. Wizards and stuff......although I don't much like Harry Potter. Think he's a bit of a geek. Dracko - now there's a man!! mmmm.....

*Dibs bounces around her room listening to her new C.D - "Bloody HMV sale!! made me spend money!!*

la la la la la laaaaaaaaa la la

Has Spiral had his leg amputated yet does anyone know??

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
well i reckon the mad hatter got it right...
you only get one birthday a year but 364 unbirthdays so it seems logical to celebrate them instead

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
or was that only one bath day i have per year
*wanders off trying to work out where that smell is coming from*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He's gone to Glastonbury. Why not wait til he comes back and then ask him?

Meh

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Aunty, it think you should have a bath, and while your there, make sure Liam washes his dreads....but not at the same time. That'd be silly.....

....you in the bath AND liam washing his hair at the same time, no shirt on, tattoos on display.........no that'd just be silly.......huh, huh....erm...yeah.....

anyway.....Mr.Orange is at Glastonbury?? Everyones at bloody Glastonbury but me!
Maybe we should go next week Cantus on our adventure, when everyone else has left. We'll take a stereo and have our own concert... we can eat marmite (well you can, I'll stick to Jam and cheese)

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
liam having a bath...
hmmm, now you're just imagining things

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Liam...........in a bath...........??? in water?? me.....imagining things???............no........ *laughs nervously* ...... don't know what you're on about Aunty........images? in my head? never.....naked Liam??.....no........

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
dreadless I'm afrai now, but have lots of fluffy hair to make a nice nest in (plus my dreads were really skanky!!!!!!) so getting braids tonight, after I've dyed it blue!

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
dreadless again eh? talk about fickle.
and blue now. are you trying to look shorter by camouflaging your head in the sky

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I wish I could show you a piccy jimbob. I got 5 inch spikes pointing straight up, makes me 7'1" !!!!!!!!!! I take it your not joining us tonight for the pranksterz then?

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
can you not get niall to take a photo and then put it on your yahoo firedance thingy?

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
by the way liam, when are you, annie and niall moving into no.61?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
That was no blue, That was black hair. He took the spikes out at about 5am and was left with a big fuzzy, fluffy mop type doohickey.

Is there a bath long/large enough to encompass Spiral's form? All those elbows and knee etc everywhere.....

You should've come to the Shop party by the way Spiral. It was pretty cool. Finished at 6.30am. The downside being that my walk through town was the fettered by bloody crasher kids spilling out of the republic and scattering through town.

I did take an opportunity to upset a clump of them by asking 1 of their number if he felt left out being the only person in the whole club that wasn't wearing bright white trousers though....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The dye ran out of Ed's hair at Headcharge too. Giving him a really quite pretty black, streaky ear effect by 8am.

Spiral I've had no phone calls from random litter pickers in period costume as yet. And have, as yet, remained untempted to phone Raphael and his new york vitamin pills. Maybe one day.

Meh

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Dibs is really upset as she took her braids out yesterday. She has had to dye her hair back to it's real boring brown colour and thus is feeling very unattractive and not in the least bit attractive. I have BORING hair!! Drama school sucks man... they make me do shit things like.....like....cut my hair out...and...diye it brown!! Fuckers.
I'm angry...I'm never leaving the house again..

So upset!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You know, I'd have thought Dibs would've mentioed that she'd taken her braids out. But there's nothing at all about it.
Most odd.

Meh

Page: