kermitoverlord and maggot king
171 posts

Posted:
ok everyone put in the story of when you got the worst burnt, any time, at anyevent, thru any means. multiple entries will be accepted if they are different, ill think of a prize for best story, humerous otherwise whatever
kermit weavesmiley

welcome back to kermits mad land.

wont you join my teaparty.

kermitoverlord and maggot king
171 posts

Posted:
ok well, last year, science, standing next to lit bunsen burner burning stuff on another one. person walks past and knoks over first one, falls into labcoat, ignites lab coat, ignites school shirt, melts to skin and continues to burn, giving me 2nd and 3rd degree burns all up my left side, side and under arm, wheni realise ask friend to calmly put me out then go and hit guy that knocked it over, then go to hospital.

welcome back to kermits mad land.

wont you join my teaparty.

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
In 6 years fire twirling I've only ever burnt myself twice (besided lots of singed hair) . The first time I'd been twirling all night and was doing a leg wrap when my chains wraped around itself around my leg. I couldn't untangle it and hence ended up with a big burn hole in my pants and a very sore thigh for a few days, it wan't too bad though. The other time I picked up my poi by the VERY hot wick and burnt my hand pretty bad. But without the pain would we love as much as we do?devil
They do say that there's a fine line beetween pleasure and pain
smile

Live, love, laugh and dance!