Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
I am so pissed off at my best friend right now. He found out last night about something that happened to me, and now he's pissed at me for some reason, even though he made it perfectly clear to me that he didn't want to know if it ever happened to me. mad

Personally, the way I'm looking at it is that its not his business, and since he didn't want to know, he's got no reason to be pissed at me. AARRRGGGG

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

wouacGOLD Member
Poi-tato
183 posts

Posted:
how very interesting my advice either channel that anger into creativity with you fire twirling off let it go

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potato's.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
i'm not sure what to say...so have a big hug

hopefully that will help...if not, like wouac said...go do some twirling!!

weavesmiley

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
I just lost my best friend, and one of the people that means the most to me. I've been calling him my brother for almost two years now, and he told me that if I ever call him my brother again, that he will not talk to me ever again. I'm in so much pain right now, and I don't know how to deal with it. I feel so lost.

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Perhaps you may use this crisis-tunity to explore how independent you are, how well you stand completely on your own feet. If you truly befriend yourself, you'll be rewarded with the comfort of good company, even when you are alone smile
Don't look for other people and things becuase the security you seek is within; try not to seek it without.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
i think i know what you are talking about and it is not somthing that most of us are comfertable talking about

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:
hug

I'm sorry, its terribubble hug

My best friend of five years stabbed me in the back -My best friend told me at a night out clubbing at which all of my friends were invited to "go home", That i "shouldn't be there" and that I'll ruin my very recent ex-boyfriends new girlfriends night (even tho they had no problem with me bring there), it kinda ruins a friendship. Especially as she didn't have to say that - She took it upon herself to decide that, even tho she knew i was really upset about the ex leaving me for his new girl, she never considered me at all, and was more worried about the happiness of someone she hardly knew.

Years later after much grovelling, shes very protective of other people hurting me, but shes the one i still worry about. It was a breach of friendship and trust, and as much as i try, things just arn't the same, and i can't trust that she won't hurt/disregard me/betray me again.

It may all work out okay for you Ash, but do you really want or need a friend that will treat you like that? Some people, regardless of how good a friend they have been in the past, is it worth it, when there are other people out there who will love and appreciate us for who we are.

I guess its your decision to make.... do you think things are fixable, and can go back to how they were? (considering i don't know any details of what happened) or do you think its worth moving on and accepting that there are people out there that are not worth it? and move on??

hug's anyway smile and i hope it all works out for the best hug

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin