Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Been ages since I have been online and I miss you all

Been very hectic with a lot of work and as much play as I can squeeze in inbetween

Was at the Sun and Moon fest in Bridgewater for the Blue Moon last weekend (31st July/1st Aug) and heading to Shambala this weekend with the aim on trying to put on a fairly big fireshow smile and obviously enjoy the festivities biggrin

Just wanted to give a great big hug to all the people I know (too many to mention names but you know who you are grouphug ) and say hello to all the new members biggrin

Hope to get to one of the big meets again soon,

Big love, Mark P kiss

Cute_Devilishnewbie
16 posts

Posted:
well I will be the first to say hello to you smile on this thread anyhow hehe....I don't know what else to say at this moment LOL I'm into glowswinging, Poi, and fire dancing smile but I live in a small town in Ontario and am going to start a group here before I move out west smile hehe anyhow nice seeing you and hope to see you around smile I think its cool that everyone's coming back (not that I've been here for very long) smile

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
eek

You keep doing this you know! Keep saying hello then dissapearing off for months and months!

Do you still have your same mobile number?

Check out the Clapham on 5th September!

hug
kiss
ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Hey Alice kiss

I know I am [censored] but at the moment I am still really hectic managing anbother pub in Bath, lots and lots of work but lots of fun too smile

Been doing as much spinning as possible and now awaiting the festival tomorrow to try and put on a bigger display. Might be able to make the 5th of Sept but I have had time off for Shambala and trying to get time off for another display at Crickenhowell.

Mobile is still the same smile sim card rejected in new fancy phone so I lost all my numbers (inc yours) though frown

Big love babe hug

Mark xx

Sweet Chillinewbie
13 posts

Posted:
hi i'm sweet chilli biggrin i'm new are you? confused