Forums > Social Chat > VERY random comment for the day

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
who remember ice magic?? that chocolate sauce you put on ice cream that 'magically' hardens after liek 10 seconds, ho the joy i have some now, haven't seen it for ages!! oh and just for us brits cos you ameircans are so lucky, i have found lucky charms again!! hooray for the little leprechaun and hsi marshmallow goodness

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
cats urine glows in UV light

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

Back to the title of this link........Did you know blue eyed people in general have a higher pain threshold than brown eyed people?

how good is that! i knew i could take more pain than some of my brown eyed friends!! good to know it all comes down to eye colour! biggrin

i can take a lot of pain but this dark eyed victim of mine *i mean friend* seems to flinch a lot more at the slightest hint of sharp nails or other pain! or maybe he's just a wuss!! ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

efes spinnernewbie
15 posts

Posted:
hehe everyone is mental on this board (my kinda folk hehe bounce) nice to hear a random convo tho! havent heard one scince the lads back home...ah well hope veryone is going good an dont forget the mayo yea.

To each der own as with all in life.

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Ice cream...cereal...winding up mods...blue-eyed people...legless dogs...rhinoceri...cats piss...

yep, this thread does exactly what it says on the title.

Blue Whales have blood vessels you could feasibly swim down. If you could get in without killing it.

Imagine that. You could BE a pulmonary embolism.

What fun!

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
wow...or am i a pulmonary embolism?

in state of metamorphosis

TKOFmember
44 posts

Posted:
i am adam prince of eternia keeper of thesecrets of castle grey skull

the end is nigh and now comence the time of the retarded badger

Page: