Forums > Social Chat > who are you i met you at the florida ultra party?

Login/Join to Participate

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
i remember meeting you at the ultra party in florida you were spinning those streamer things do you remember me red bandana i was with manny i was a tall skinny white boy. write me back dude
hope to here from you soon. you were kool

wazzzzzzzzup all im sundance from san antonio i dont know alot of you but i hope to get to know you better on here if your in san antonio write me a i.m. laters.........sundance

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
lol that would be me. (=

Honestly I don't specifically remember you, but perhaps if we talk some I might remember...hehehe

If you check my Pictures folder in the "Pictures" section of this website, you will find a picture of me spinning my streamers @ Ultra, as well as a couple pics of when I spun fire with a few other performers by the water...it was an awesome night..

never will forget seeing Paul Oakenfold's show...it was beyond words..

mad plurr
ÇrÐ / Max

[ 16 June 2002, 05:26: Message edited by: CrazyRaverDude ]

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
the people you spun with was me and my crew from san antonio texas
i got some pics up check them out

wazzzzzzzzup all im sundance from san antonio i dont know alot of you but i hope to get to know you better on here if your in san antonio write me a i.m. laters.........sundance

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Hell ya! Mad props to you and your crew. You guys definately opened my eyes up with respect to team routines and such. I really enjoyed watching you guys spin. I had been talking to the promoter about me performing in the VIP section at Ultra. But when the day came, I couldn't find the guy that I needed to get my pass from. He said I had to sign a waiver before I was allowed to spin. So I carried my bucket of fire gear around all day. heh When I saw the guy with the staff light up, I decided I better bust my gear out as well. Just wish I was more in a sober state of mind to put on a better show...hehe but it's all about having fun and I certainly had that. hehe Perhaps we could meet up at some point in the future. I was considering taking a trip to Texas to check out yer rave scene sometime in the next year.

Did you get any pics @ Ultra???

plurr
ÇrÐ / Max

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

DocLiquidmember
97 posts

Posted:
Hey sundance, I remember you, in fact when talking about you spinning I would always refer to you as the guy with the red bandana. I was the guy with the white shirt and the visor. Mostly used glowsticks that night though. Last I heard you got a gig in Vegas. Did that ever pan out bro? Well perhaps we'll meet again soon.

PLUR
DOC

Let us Light up the Night

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
yeah the bacardi people there want us to go to club utopia to do fire with mikol
kool shit huh. hit me back