Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
can some1 please tell me how to post pics in the picture thing.

wazzzzzzzzup all im sundance from san antonio i dont know alot of you but i hope to get to know you better on here if your in san antonio write me a i.m. laters.........sundance

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I haven't been all the way through, but this is how you start. Click on "my profile" which is located underneath the "new topic" & "post a reply" buttons. If you are logged in this will take you into your private messages and your profile.

Click on "Update Profile"

In this screen scroll down so you can see your member number. Beside it there is a hyperlink (blue text) saying "photo gallery", click on this. If you have been a member for longer than a week you can register here for a photo gallery.

From here someone else will need to take over because i have never ventured further than this

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Then click "Pictures" at the top of any webpage on this site. Below the word Photo Album should be a link that says "Login" click it and type in your username and password.

Once you are logged in, it should show you the listing of folders, click on your name. Then in the window showing your files, click the "Upload" button. The files are automatically added to your folder.

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-