Forums > Social Chat > are there any northen fire spinners?

Login/Join to Participate

robnunchucksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
363 posts

Posted:
are there any other fire spinners near manchester or birmingham im sure there must be but i haven't found any yet. i live near manchester but i go to uni in birmingham and i wanta try and set up some meets fire staff fire poi infact anything cool and spinny would be good is there anyone out there who would be up for trying to get afew meets going? or are there any around already?

My nunchucks vital statictics biggrin

weight: 500g
handle lenght: 16 inches
chain length: 2 inches

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i would be up for it....

but i live miles away!!

this guy rocks!!!! so meet him!!

passing through, this world still lives.

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
i live in manchester but am visiting my parents at the min to try and get my assignment done (24h internet acess) but will be back in september

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

enthusiast
363 posts

Posted:
thanks for the vote of confidence frodo i'll definatly have to come down your gaffer some time and join your fire nites biggrin hopefully i'll have some time free for a mission down south soon

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Northern People!!

If you have any desire to see some awesome chucks then do meet this man as Frodo said - his style is ubbloco

We like lots - and hes a pretty nice chap too wink

Rob - anytime you are down south there is room at the inn biggrin
EDITED_BY: Strugz (1092126926)

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
i live in manchester n been trying to find peeps for ages!

It's smashing to be back x

enthusiast
363 posts

Posted:
tar strugz smile
right two people so far i'll leave the post for afew days then hopefully we'll get afew more people together also does anyone know any good places we could meet up big field or park or something round manchester area? i've got afew ideas that would be a [censored] cool place to spin but are probibly abit of a trek for some people think hill top over looking chesire with pub near by smile might be abit windy though etherway im open to suggestions

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
heaton park would be fab and there are lots of pubs nearby but i'm NOT sure it stays open all night.

like the idea of fire poi on a hill in a park...and there are some good ones there.

will get my thinking cap on

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Guys, this is the WORLD-WIDE web. Please be careful about putting your phone numbers on this site. This is not a password-protected website, and six billion people now have access to your number.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
i know i know...cheers for the warning mate

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
hey,
soon i'll be off to uni in september and i'll be near hull, does anyone know anyone who knows anyone or anythign from around that area!!!! i dont wanna leave my spinning friends and go up to the desolate north

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian