PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Alright guys,
Whose coming to reading? I havent been to the reading one before, only leeds and glastonbury, am i gonna get my poi or staffs confiscated?? and what about the paraffin?? let us know if you wanan meet up and spin weavesmiley

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:

I am going YAY YAY YAY bounce clap bounce clap

I am a bit of a Reading veteran, they definatly wont let anyone spin with fire, but they wont take your staff or poi away unless you dont listen to them spank but most people do with the price of there tickets not worth getting throwen out...if thats possible...oopppss im rambbling again..

I will be on campsite...... YELLOW 1 ...... we go to alot of effort for our site you cannot miss us we will have two castle turrets and a light blue flag with a random quote on it probably from Bo selecta and we wear funny hats come and have a drink with us beerchug

Hope to see you there just ask for the MEERCAT

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
so they wont let us spin fire?? does that mean you WONT be spinning fire??

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
we already had a reading thread, but we were gonna meet and have a spin on the thursday/ friday night i was told.....

i just got back from falmouth meet (amazing) so i cant wait for this festvial WOHOOO white stripes and hives BABY!

glo-poi will proberly be the best thing to bring for the night time, they look good and cant get convistcated.

Hold my breath when you are near
so i don't have to breath you in
look away before i start to endorse
your eyes full of hate and remorse
in to the eye of another
be the silence that screams

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
Are you perchance the guy I met who was a firey guy at Leeds fest last year and we had our paraffin confiscated? Its a bitch we kept havin security come over some didnt mind but when the boss came over he took our paraffin the GIT! I was being safe, told him I did it professionally and that I knew what I was doing... wouldnt accept it the miser, not like I was burning tents or owt.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Heya!!!! I'll be at Reading from Thursday to Monday. If anyone wants my number or anything to meet up then send me a PM.

Grace i didnt realise you were going to Reading aswell, be good to see you again! x

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:

oo ooo i would like to meet up but i wont have a phone mad2

Thats why i have described my campsite ...i will say again you cant miss it we almost wont a prize for our campsite last year remember YELLOW 1 campsite.

A late answer but i definatly wont be spinning fire cause people can get pretty arsey.

SOMEONE COME AND SEE ME bounce

preferably at night i dont handle the day very well usually a big hangover.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I'll see what i can do, i'll just walk around the yellow campsite swinging sum poi... grab me if u see me! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
right well i'll have my phone on me so i'll just look for the really exotic looking camp in yellow yeh? you getting there on t weavesmileyhursday??