Forums > Social Chat > Problem with cyalume glowsticks

Login/Join to Participate

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
I recently bought these HIGH...and when i say HIGH i friggin high....intensity glowsticks..they last for 5 minutes but here is the problem... THE HOLE BREAKS! i mean it always breaks. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sumthing to reinforce the hole.. sumthing...anything?

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Paper assholes!!

Well thats what we call them, those little round paper stickies with a hole in them. You would usually use them on like sheets of paper to reenforce the hole for like a 3 ring binder, or just duct tape the ends and use a knife or scissors and poke out the whole, witht the duct tape even if the plastic broke it would still hold due to the duct tape.

BTW where do you find those, I have been looking (not to hard) but looking none the less for em?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
I have a couple that im looking to sell...but if u wanna buy in bulk
www.circuittoys.com
they have sum kick ass stuff...i found an alternative way to ur paper assholes
u bite off the top..then head the thick plastic with a lighter
afterwards take a pen shove it through the stick...then ur rdy to go..its actually harder than before and much more stable

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
*looks at the site*

Cool Gracias Amigo.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Hmmm was thinking that this probably belongs in the technical discussion.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

redragonxmember
73 posts

Posted:
use the hole for your main connection, but heat up a nail or whatever and stick it through the plastic halfway between the hole and the top of the hollow part (were the glo stuff goes) put a small keyring or whatever through that and connect that to the rest of your poi as well. its double insurance agains breakage.

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~