Page:
DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Howdy Ya'll,

I ain't started a thread in a while, so I thought I'd ask y'all sumthin..

If there's a super power(s) you've always dreamt of possessing, wot wud it/they be? It could be anything, from flying, spontanious combustion, morphing into a sticky translucent goo..

I'd love to give Teleportation a go,.. but Telekinesis has always been appealing

DFQ xx

PS: You think I care if you've already run a thread like dis? Gimme a feckin answer!

Az abouve, So below...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
DOM..
Non-Https Image Link

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Az abouve, So below...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Arsn:
I missed something here... and it's freaken me out... The mad mans trying to probe me...AHHHHH!!!

Don't flatter yourself, Arsn.

I'm not trying to probe you. I don't swing that way. (Although you are kinda cute... )

I'm just going levitate you for amusement. "This won't hurt a bit..." <>

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
Mehehe
quote:
Why? Is Ed small, cute, smiley, happy, stoned for 80% of his life, or crap at spinning poi?
see ur like my edd too!!!

dodeedoodoo!

as for a super power, i would have mind control so that whenever i went to pay for something, the dude would think i'd already paid...

oh and i could tell my boss to fuck off then change her mind so she couldnt remember!

ooooh i got ideas now...

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
What about the power to hold in a toke for like half an hour, and you could take a whole J in 1 toke. That would be sweet.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
DFQ- You´re not coming to see me next weekend?! Oh my goodness, I¨m going to cry! Is there no love for me?! Are you going to leave London the week I come up there as well?

(Wonders off to go drown my sorrows in booze and try to get over feelings of rejection by picking up some hot Spanish lover and having wild passionate sex. )

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
my superpower of choice would be the ability to wear underpants on the outside, and not feel like an idiot.
that, or to be able to read peoples thoughts..
either way

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
how about talkin to animals? naah, too depressing. po wittle hammy wammy just got deep fried and he wasn't too happy at the time...("yew sunzabiches!")
okay how about the ability to ooze nutella ice cream from your orifices?
naah, to fattening...unless it was like ectoplasm and came from some other dimension, i'd have to be like a cow with all the people wating in line...
oaky how about the abilty to create kind and guiness from thin air? yeah that's it

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Guiness? eeee think I prefer the nutella idea! nyahah! crazy fiend

KaliCoconut! Beee careful of them Spanish luvers. they have the tendancy to go mouldy afterdark. Be sure to keep it in the fridge. And wotever you do, keep it away from woolen fabrics and water!

When ARE you cummin to London by the way gorgeous?

DFQ xx

Az abouve, So below...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
besides, kali everybody knows if wanna get GOOD ice cream you need either a scorpio or a taurus ...never mind no spanish smanish mannish

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
hey now. whats with the angry face after taurus. I mean maybe I should take offense to that. I mean, isn't that discrimination or something. I'm just utterly appauled rockstarashi.

but the best superpower to have would be shapeshifting. then you can turn yourself into a bird and fly, make yourself tiny to sneak in undetected, you could take a whole jay down in one toke while growing yourself new lungs so you could hold it in for a week.

but only concerning mj, tha ability to pass any drug test would be nice

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yeah, i fell in love/messed around with a taurus once, i wish more times, (she goss a boy now, hiss, fffft), and that's the best smiley i could find... let's just say it was blissful RAGIN...so intense, and sensual! (runs off to take another cold shower) (i know you're kidding, just wanted to clarify in case someone else took that wrong)(all tauruses may now send resumes, that's arahi23@hotmail.com)(jk, i'm actually a big prude tease )
now back to our regularly scheduled programming

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
actually I would agree with the angry face by taurus anyway, since we are a bitch to deal with. something about us being so very, very stubborn and bull headed. but I'm a double taurus so anyone that disagrees with me has some hell to pay. but at least I have an excuse as to why I can be a dick.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

breakerBRONZE Member
36 posts

Posted:
as for the whole telekinetic thing, you all are forgeting telepathy with it. everyone knows being able to move things with ur mind is cool but imagine being able to do that stuff and read or control someone else's mind at the same time. plus i could fly without wings. all the trouble i could cause... hee hee hee

as for my superpowers, i would love to be a super saiyin at the highest level. i could do a better job than the whole military sevice combined in protecting the planet plus i could fly without having to give up spinnin. plus gimme goku's instant transportation technique and i'd be set.

"our love withers here and dies
the story had to end in blood"

"You will not feel pain near the end, my dear
Your memory shall remain with me
As I weep upon your grave
My love...

My love..."

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Actually, if you all want to know, I decided that Spanish men are not to my tastes. All the machismo in the culture inhibits their ability to utterly humiliate themselves for my pleasure and therefore makes them no fun at all for me to play with.
I did however find a guy from Brussels the next day (proving that waffles aren´t the only tasty thing to come out of Belgium). Didn´t speak a word of English, but my Spanish lasted as long as it needed to.
DFQ, I should be in London probably 2nd week of July I´m thinking. So, now you have advanced warning to not leave the country.
Oh and not to get off the originaly topic, is it a super power that I can undo my friends belt and pants with my toes or just a stupid human pet trick?

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a superpower to me!

Morganemember
102 posts

Posted:
does being able to shapeshift into a cat count as a superpower?
oh i would soooo love to be able to turn furry...*purrrrrr*
oh and flying ya flying would be nice too.....

*wanders of dreaming.......

Out to Wrong Rights and Depress the Opressed.

Page: