Page:
DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Howdy Ya'll,

I ain't started a thread in a while, so I thought I'd ask y'all sumthin..

If there's a super power(s) you've always dreamt of possessing, wot wud it/they be? It could be anything, from flying, spontanious combustion, morphing into a sticky translucent goo..

I'd love to give Teleportation a go,.. but Telekinesis has always been appealing

DFQ xx

PS: You think I care if you've already run a thread like dis? Gimme a feckin answer!

Az abouve, So below...

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
MMMMmmmmmmm sticky translucent goo.........
Always been jealous of them bastards that were blessed with a photographic memory, u could get as wrecked as you like and still be able to teach yourself Russian in 2 weeks. As for super powers...I've always wanted to fly, but I've spent the last 5 years higher than I should be so I wont go with that.
X-Ray vision obviously has it's advantages, but then if you had the power to control peoples minds then it loses its appeal. (- Hmmmmm wonder how my mind works.)
Flash type SuperSpeed??? - Severe comedowns.......
Telekenesis is definitely the one for me.
Imagine being able to skin up without having to get out of bed for your Rizla.
Yes yes y'all

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
uhhh, you mean you don't have any super powers?
i got lots! REAL ones! if you're a good girl i'll show you some!
for one, i can make it rain. that's how i got my name. plus i got psychic mind meld powers, like reading minds and stuff, especially on ecstasy. and super duper babe scooper powers, too...
my ability to smoke copiously has been called superhuman...
i can burp louder than ANYBODY in the whole world.
i can do things with my tongue. nuff said.
always wanted to fly more than anything, tho...i do it in my dreams constantly, and gravity bound waking world always seems so restrictive.(flies off)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
SmallBoy, u soo remind me of my m8 Ed

Rockstar Rash, do I sound like a good girl?
An I'm sorry, but NOone can beat my family on the burp front
Tongue? please give more detail..
Do u hammer nine inch nails through it?

Az abouve, So below...

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Eh?????
What ever floats your boat!!!!!

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

2,737 posts

Posted:
Why? Is Ed small, cute, smiley, happy, stoned for 80% of his life, or crap at spinning poi?
I don't think u know enough about me to compare either. Which is totally unfair and has now emotionally scarred me for life. Obviously if you're feeling bad about this, (and u should be - muchly) you can always let me take u 4 a beer to a) make it up 2 me and b) so u can compare me to others in the future with the aid of additional info.
Keep us posted - x - LOL

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
yup, ur definately his doplganger!

Az abouve, So below...

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
a fun super power would be knowing the truth at will...

except maybe the truth about rockstarashi's tongue?

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm..... Telekinis....High-speed Maturbation... Ooopss did I say that out loud. Shity. Superhuman speed at will not all the time. Haveing an abnormally high I.Q.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'd like some superhuman power than automatically zipped my flies up after I'd been to the loo.

I wouldn't have to keep checking they're done up then.

One that automatically lifts the toilet seat before I start urinating and then lowers it back down afterwards would be quite handy too.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Only in a perfect world TheBovrilMonkey... only then...

---------------------

Non-Https Image Link

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
iz that Gohan?

Az abouve, So below...

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
That's a young Goku.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
tongue powers---well, as per malcolm's request, let me just say that i can eat-ice cream-like nobody's business! gallons at a time! i scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream!
"i like my ice cream like i like my women! sweet and creamy!"(really that's a "like my coffee", but it fits here)
uhh, like, don't nine inch nails like, go through the wrist and ankles? what do you think i am, like, roman or something? but i do have a steel barbell in my tongue...got to keep the tongue strong...there's even a commercial where my tongue comes and kicks sand on a wimpy skinny guy and walks off with his gal! schmarr marr marr!
oh and just in case the topic matters, i always wanted to live forever, and be able to fly, and change into a wuffy and a batsy watsy, and drink the life giving bloody elixir from young maidens...
my stripey socks are better than your stripey socks. if sheer amount counts for anything. heck i even look better in them.
okay this post needs more tonguey dudes

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Molecular telekenesis. That way, I could even create stuff supposedly out of thin air...or I could just levitate all the molecules in Arsn in the middle of one of his routines and watch the look on his face...

[ 13 June 2002, 07:42: Message edited by: MikeGinny ]

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Khameleanmember
42 posts

Posted:
I'd like a power like magneto has with magnetic fields, but with gravity fieds instead, kinda like telekinesis. I've always dreamed of have wings, u know the sort that are about 3m hich and 6 long, could be awkward to play with staff though. For the ability to fly definatly trade in the odd staff move...

Q:Whay do you keep hiting yourself in the head with that hammer?A:Cos, it just feels so good when i stop...

--AuRIaN---member
69 posts

Posted:
the ability to become invisible. not only does it have the obvious benefits to be able to go to your fave shop and 'borrow' items you could never normally afford. it would also mean you could easily hide from lecturers, ex boyfriends, evil children.... endless possibilites.
the option to fly would also be cool. save a lot on transport.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I would like telekenesis so that i could fly and manipulate things - kinda like yoda. we ALL wanna be like yoda. The kinda telekenesis that would allow you to move into different planes. But what I want more would be a transcendental empathy: I could walk into a battlefield and make all the soldiers cry. I could learn from beings that we cannot imagine, much less see. I wouldn't have to pay $50 every month just to have a mobile. Home of Poi would not need private messaging. People will not be able to escape from any of my comedy routines. I could Identify terrorists, cause metal detectors don't catch a black heart. I would never be confused with the connotation-bullcrap of others (I work in a law context). Too bad I'll never have the karma to earn such a gift. If I did, I'd be killed by someone with vested interests (a neo-Pilate) or would succumb to temptation (the lottery) and pay the karma price (this is what you get, when you meeeeeesssss with us...).

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
I would be able to turn myself into an invisible ghost. I could pass through walls etc undeteced by any means. That would be totally awesome

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Flying would be kool.

But Telepathy wins! Easly!

Also I want to be able to turn into a robot that eats other robots.

Alienfox

- Alienfox -

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
No...make that a robot that turns into a planet, that eats other planets

Alienfox

- Alienfox -

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
To never have to watch my weight! And if you don't think that's a superpower, you've never seen me gain weight watching someone else eat ice cream!

To be able to purr. I mean, REALLY purr, like cats do, while breathing. I would love that.

TO be able to fly. My biggest dream. (Well, except maybe getting to ravish Peter Forsberg... ) (Naaah, definitely flying.)

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
how about the power to heal, and I mean heal physically, mentally, and emotionally. Thats my choice,

The wounded healer

[ 14 June 2002, 01:19: Message edited by: Spiral ]

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Definately the flying thing for me, but also a really long, long life and the wisdom and peace and uninvolvedness to cope with it. Has anyone read "Tea with the Black Dragon?" The Black Dragon in question has that, although not so much in the sequel in the sequel he becomes more human, the implication being that he is going to die. He's happy with the trade-off of losing his longevity but gaining love and relationships and 'humanness'.

Well, you know, I'm having my life-time of humanness, so you could say "been there done that", but I also have this intense curiousity as to what the world will be like in 100 years, 1000 years, a million years, a hundred million years. We know a fair bit about the past, I'd like to know similar sorts of things about the future.

And yes, I know that looking on the longer timescales that humans will probably (hopefully!?) die out... I'm not fussed about them being super-HUMAN superpowers, just... superpowers!!

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Hmm...Well I thought I was already pretty super, but if I wanted to add to my superiority, I always wanted to fly. Even used to wish for it when I used to blow out the candles on my birthday cake and I´m still waiting for that one to be granted.
Of course, a friend of mine decided that if we were to be superheroes as we are right now, I´d be Incredibly Uninhibited Girl.
Oh, and on the topic of tongues, I would like to quote one of my roommates that said about my tongue, "Wow, not only is it long, but you can do stuff with it!" To which I replied, "Baby, you don´t even know the half of it."

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
!!!UNICRON!!!

Spiral..
Non-Https Image Link

an Kali, we just gotta meet!

Az abouve, So below...

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
'Ow about the super power to fix our mistakes in the past therefore altering the karma we recieve and lowering the amount of violence in the world

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

1,903 posts

Posted:
Good one Bram...but until Karmaman or woman flies over our skies... we'll just have to make do with the edit button...

--------------------

Non-Https Image Link

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Ms DFQ, if you'd taken me up on my offer you'd have met her next weekend. Oh well! You'll have to hope she wanders over to London soon.

2,737 posts

Posted:
How about the power to be able to chill people the fuck out sometimes. Too many people getting too stressed, and the de-stressed ones R left 2 cope with them and their problems, the problems they create by being stressed and their own.
Smoke on, everyone....That's an order.......
Damn y'all

1,903 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGinny:
Molecular telekenesis. That way, I could even create stuff supposedly out of thin air...or I could just levitate all the molecules in Arsn in the middle of one of his routines and watch the look on his face...

I missed something here... and it's freaken me out... The mad mans trying to probe me...AHHHHH!!!

-------------------

Non-Https Image Link

Page: