-scratch-
Total posts: 7
Posted:i'm thinking of getting some fire fans but really not sure which ones to go for. does it make much difference whether there are 3 or 5 wicks, or do both just look like a lot of fire on the end of yr hands? + i've been reading stuff on the threads about finger loops, collapsable fans etc etc and none of it makes much sense to me. what should i go for, who sells them and such? thanks

Delete Topic

Gelfling
Gelfling

Watcher of 80s cartoons
Total posts: 665
Posted:I'll be moving to Salisbury next month, your welcome to have a go on my home made ones then. I've been experimenting with various designs and come up with ones I personally like.

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

Delete

-scratch-
Total posts: 7
Posted:thanks a lot gelfing. i was actually asking for my girlfriend, not for me, but she's a salisbury girl herself and i'm sure she'd love to come and have a play around. it'll be good to have some more people in the area, the scene doesn't seem to be too thriving here...let us know when you're coming down -

Delete