Forums > Videos > the secrets of london - part 1 out now

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1234
ben-ja-men
ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init
Total posts: 2474
Posted:at great request the extended confusatron has been captured on film along with a bunch of other cool stuff, ill post a link once i get the footage edited brace yourself if you have never seen it before cos it will confuse you, alot, even when played over and over in slow motion ........... alot

kindly hosted by orbit

http://orbit.harm.org/Spinning/Steve/

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1095514760)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete Topic

ado-p
ado-p

Pirate Ninja
Total posts: 3882
Posted:i can imagine, i just figured if i read it then learning smooth 'normal' fishtails would seem so much easier... ubblol

Love is the law.

Delete

Orbit
Orbit

enthusiast

Total posts: 270
Posted:I hope y'all don't mind, but to make it a bit less confusing, I've posted it on my site. Do the usual right-click exercise on this link:

http://orbit.harm.org/Spinning/Steve/The%20Secrets%20of%20London%20part%201%20-%20medium%20res.wmv
br>
or just go here and then right-click:
http://orbit.harm.org/Spinning/Steve/
br>
Orbit

Delete

ben-ja-men
ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init
Posted:cheers muchly im really crap n havnt got round to burning a cd for dom to host it with
ill edit the first post and add the like

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

UCOF
UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Knows he shouldnt really post this here

Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Orbit
Orbit

enthusiast

Total posts: 270
Posted:Alright... So it's time to reveal another secret... the star of "the secrets of London" -- Mr Approving Ninja himself -- is AMERICAN!

That's right... Steve, if I remember correctly, is from St. Louis, Missouri, U.S. of A.

Delete

ben-ja-men
ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init
Posted:eek i knew there was something not very english about him i just couldnt put my finger on it

Delete

UCOF
UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Oh yeh...

Its obvious now you pointed it out...

I was wondering what it was about him.....

:rolleyes:

Delete

Dunc
Dunc

playing the days away
Total posts: 7263
Posted:To be honest I saw it and thought he was american, it's was in his....erm....*thinks*......staff, yeah staff wink

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

Page: 1234