Forums > Videos > the secrets of london - part 1 out now

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
at great request the extended confusatron has been captured on film along with a bunch of other cool stuff, ill post a link once i get the footage edited brace yourself if you have never seen it before cos it will confuse you, alot, even when played over and over in slow motion ........... alot

kindly hosted by orbit

https://orbit.harm.org/Spinning/Steve/

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1095514760)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
*sings*

Why are we wai-ting
Why-y are we waiting
Why are we wai-ai-aiting
Ben-en-ja-men

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
the explantion if the confusers, if a contact back hand palm rotation in the butterfly plane...

then cought with a wrist, rotated round throught the wrists (both now touching the staff) and out without getting tangled...

the full confuser is this move, plus a plane change to ceeling plane on the horizontal above your head, and out with out a screw up or tangle

trust me wait for the vod, or find some one to watch it from, cos now explanation on text will ever work!

*pls correct me if that wrong guys*

Step (el-nombrie)

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
what the f00k is the butterfly plane??? text explanations make sense if you use planes that actually exist, natch wink

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
but Mushasii me ol' mucker, are there not tens of, nay, an infinite ammout of planes?

I belive this butterfly plane, is similar to what everyone seems to be calling the Hooberskank plane, a.k.a wheel plane.

YEH! come on benjamina, where is the video???

biggrin

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
unless you are deliberately disseminating misinformation for al-jazeera and the b**h administration, i think you meant to say 'wall plane' mr cough...

ben is busy making with the robots and the evil and the destruction and the studying.

give him a chance.

then give him 7 more.

by then you will have the video you desire...

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Cole...sssshhhhh!

You will blow my cover!

wink

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ewwww -
Cole's going to blow Mike Ovver!! wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
mech consider yourself correct smile ill post the actual correction when i post the video cos itll make more sense

so my studys almost working but my laptop time is runningout before i have to buy my own so the video will either be done before monday or itll have to wait till i find a nice laptop to max out my credit card with ...... mmmm delemmas delemmas i have lots of really nice footage from spitz ..... mmm i guess i shooooooould put just the short clip online seeings as i posted it forever ago. ok so enough thinking outloud ill do it .... today .... yeeeeeees ..... rolleyes

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
*stands up wiping chin*

what was that durbs...?

wink

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to talk with your mouth full?!
wink

Filth...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ohh dear boys rolleyes

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
kiss

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
:smack: for all of you. esp you miss bamble for sending me felines in distress.....

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
*ducks*

tongue

ubbangel photocopytheacrobookforuspleaserob ubbangel

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

ok so enough thinking outloud ill do it .... today .... yeeeeeees ..... rolleyes

mmmm what day is it rolleyes wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
Right! thats it!!

Im going to ask Malcolm to make a law against posting threads in the videos section unless you actually have a video to show .

wink

Ben, youve got half the spinners in the world dying to see this vid - I hope its good wink

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
*seconds the motion*

I understand you may get all spurty spurty at the fact that it looks good in editing, but wait til it's done!! then post it!

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
if its got the approving ninja in it, it will be good, he is a well nice spinner

*kissessomeninjabittom*

and mr blue cat, *ringsflatcapinhands* do i get a smack to?

i have been such a good boy, ask miss b, shell tell you ive been so good ive stayed out of the uk for nearly a month now!

BEN! - if you wnat mate, when i get back you can come up to mine, and edit the fooking thing down for ppl! unless, i will come down to london shoot the footage, and then post it first! and you knwo i will! ill steal your baby! wink

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
He will you know!

*not holding breath...thankfully*

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
shut it you, or ill steal your first born to!

and ill steal your babies as well, you knwo tha ones i mean, the ones in those containers! biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Written by: musashii

*seconds the motion*

I understand you may get all spurty spurty at the fact that it looks good in editing, but wait til it's done!! then post it!

looks good in editing? i dont know what your on about ........ that would require me to have edited it. im just cruel and evil and mean n stuff ........ o wait no im not. so i dont exactly have anywhere to upload it to so im put a compressed (not tooooooo compressed but sadly in wmv format as my copy of adobe on my brand spanking new laptop is weird n smells a little different seeings as its not pro frown) so the details you want if you want to see this little beauty are

email address: thesecretsoflondon@yahoo.com.au

password: itsallhere

i dunno how this will go hopefully mr strugz will put it on soton or something, i have a nice crisp clean version but its 76 megs as n mpeg maybe mr strugz would like to collect a copy on his clapham trip and compress it properly for me?

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
That's annoying: a video thread with no video.
I can help host this, give me a CD on Tuesday with small and full versions on.

meepSILVER Member
344 posts

Posted:
Written by: mech

if its got the approving ninja in it, it will be good, he is a well nice spinner

*laughs* He was talking to me in Oddballs the otherday, and deomstrated hyperloops for me. As he picked up the poi he said "I don't do poi".

Well eek I hope I'm that good when *I* don't do poi ubblol

ubbrollsmile

"But what would you do with a brain if you had one?"

Dorothy Gale

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
yes ninja, is a very cool cat at most things, but mainly stick from what ive seen, he is cool, and go give him a hug from em, if you would!

Step (el-nombrie)

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
thats rather nice ben, turned the sound off cos i realy cant stand that track, so sorry man, but yeah, thats some nice stuff ninja is working on there, will have to try some of that tonight

have been playing with confusers, since simian showed them to be, but didnt relise all the variations i saw just, nice...

see you in a couple of weeks!

Step (el-nombrie)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yay for my infamous right elbow!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

meepSILVER Member
344 posts

Posted:
Written by: mech

yes ninja, is a very cool cat at most things, but mainly stick from what ive seen, he is cool, and go give him a hug from em, if you would!

I would, except i was only there for a couple of days frown

I must say though, that vid and the soy vid are inspiring me to think about doing staff. I had a quick play with a friend's the other week, she taught me the full rotation, and a basic figure of 8. It was fun. Now for a staff smile

ubbrollsmile

"But what would you do with a brain if you had one?"

Dorothy Gale

Antti_EverythingGOLD Member
addict
446 posts

Posted:
and i must say though, that i'm erasing contact staff from my choise of weapons list. that WAS confusing. I loved it. Something that the Amazing RHD will never be able to do. No matter how much soymilk we'd drink.

Point your toes.

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
so how do i go about watching this then mr.b? i don't understand... confused

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Antti_EverythingGOLD Member
addict
446 posts

Posted:
go to yahoo.com.au and login for the email account and read the inbox and download it from there

Point your toes.

Page: