Forums > Introductions > Stuart's pointless thread of pointlessnessisms and suchlikeries

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Hey! I'm Stuart from Dunstable, Beds in the UK. I'm into guitar, poetry and poi as often as my unfit body can manage.. always looking for new people to talk to.

Anyway.. hey!

EDITED_BY: nearly_all_gone (1120234316)

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
*blank*
EDITED_BY: nearly_all_gone (1120233893)

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
*removed for being poo*
EDITED_BY: nearly_all_gone (1120232548)

Thoreau

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
At the moment I'm trying to learn the btb rev weave. And it's not happening. I've printed all the advice from here on it though, so that should help. And much to my stupidity, I've only just learnt lock-outs (if I can use a Kahnism)which are like little extra circles in weaves and windmills and stuff, which add so much depth to spinning. And I'm finally working in hip reels and the low wave to my movements.

So it's all going pretty well. I'm not sure why I'm posting this, I doubt it will get read, but ho hum.

I'm going for dyslexia testing soon. It's going to be an arse if I have got it, and I only find out 2 years into an English and Philosophy degree. Ah well, apparently if I am dyslexic I get free Ipod, so that's one problem solved. And a free laptop, come to that.

Asda "good for you" margherita pizzas are fantastic. Little chopped up cherry tomatos on top and a really crispy base. Plus they're 4 for £2. The only probelm is what are you goping to do with the 15 minutes they take to cook?

Delete loads of old posts in your intro thread and ramble on for a new one, that's what.

Thoreau

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
hug

Thank you mister... your kindness is muchly appreciated biggrin

Getting to the other side smile

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
You're more than welcome. I'm afraid my lack of CDRs is holding things up a bit, but I'm off to get some tomorrow so hold tight smile

Thoreau

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
I kept one of your poems for my siggy because I enjoyed it.

smile

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
I'm glad to have been of service.

My poetry has touched so many lives, after all... wink biggrin

Thoreau

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
hello.

smile

pleased to meet you.

smile

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Hiya and welcome - I'm in Southampton so if you're ever up the common on a weekend give me a shout - I'mn very busy but always happy to meet new people tongue2

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Page: