Forums > Social Chat > hey i ahve a big problem!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
TKOFmember
44 posts

Posted:
dose any one wake up and think holy crap i am a sheep??

the end is nigh and now comence the time of the retarded badger

Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)enthusiast
456 posts

Posted:
1. I think it should be transpecial, pronounced tran-special, you know, like you're really special.

2. What is a knob? (I mean, I know what it is on like a door and stuff, but what does it mean when you call someone a knob?)

3. Sometimes I want to change species. I call this wanting a species transplant. This is mostly because I'm disgusted with homo saps, rather than because any other species appeals, and I must say my desires (of any kind) have never led me in an ovine direction.

"If you didn't like something the first time, the cud won't be any good either." --Elsie the Cow, Ruminations

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
knob-must be english or somminc (heeaavvvyyy)
erm, well, [censored] it, its ya penis
or a penis rather, not neccessarily yours

redface rolleyes biggrin

in state of metamorphosis

FruleinFireotographer on Hiatus
284 posts

Posted:
Since I was it who called Ado-p a knob I guess I should tell you Xopher: Yeah, indeed Griffin, that is exactly what it is... redface

"I see," said the blind man.

pass_the_pigjourneyman
60 posts

Posted:
I have a penis, but I do not let it control me, therefore I am not one. I wear the penis it does not wear me

I took my harp ta party, but no body asked me to play, so I took harp home again

FruleinFireotographer on Hiatus
284 posts

Posted:
That's very... wise! I like your attitude... wink Though one wonders... Do you really wear it deliberately?? ubblol

"I see," said the blind man.

Page: