Forums > Social Chat > Good times in New York!

Login/Join to Participate

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
So last night I had the best time in a long time. I got to meet one of my all time fav spinners and long time inspiration, Skunk. On top of being an amazing spinner, hes an even more amazing person. Very nice and friendly. He invited the leader of my fire troupe up to NY for this psy trance party under a bridge and when I heard about it, I hadda go along to meet him.

We got around to lighting up a few times. I was so happy when I saw him do his signature "grandfather clock" stall in person smile Later, he pulled out the camcorder and we filmed each other. The vibe and mood was perfect and we were both feeling it. We both spun near flawless sets. Even my leader and I managed to pull our little double trick off perfectly (first time with fire). I can not wait to see this footage cuz it would make for an incredible video indeed.

Such a good time with such good people is hard to come by these days so Im very happy I got to go. If you read this, Skunk, thanks again for showing us a great time, on behalf of all of us Philly folk. We'll be sure to do it again and I hope you get around to coming to our neck of the woods sometime so we can do the same for you (though, I dunno how we could compare to last night smile ).

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Hey icon,
that must've been an incredible buzz... glad you had a good time.

Wish I was in NYC too... but that's cos I know a lovely firefighter guy from Brooklyn and it'd be nice to say hello smile

x

Getting to the other side smile

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
*sigh* wow...
sunny

in state of metamorphosis

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Aw... you guys suck. You wait til I leave til you go and play with the cool kids?!

Come up again when I get back damn it!

I would be really jealous but I'm having FAR too much fun out here. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Yeah, you got no room to be upset. I was even asking about you hoping you had returned by now. Wanted to see those enormous genitals in person smile

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
My genitals are no match for master Skunk. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]