Page:
TuTuManBRONZE Member
Mushroom Fueled Frenzy
139 posts

Posted:
Steel cage filled with magnesium ribbons. =) ::runs to chemistry lab and yanks all magnesium::: Think about it, the brightest light you have ever seen, on poi heads... doing crazy circles. You would spin this like steel wool of course, nothing too complicated. What do you guys think?

::::does a little monkey man dance::::
You'll understand when you see his dancing feet

Tetzuoenewbie
5 posts

Posted:
yes and FIRE burns at 350 - 2000 degrees -- alright im finished explaining this, when we get time, we are going to build it, and then i will show you a video, and i will do leg wraps with it.

CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
Woah now don't get too frustrated were just trying to help. The last time I got frustrated I ended up in the hospital. That's when you feel dumb. I'm trying to share my old mistakes to keep others from repeating them. Do the tests first, build your way up to spinning them. Third degree burns really suck.... for a long time.....believe me, not a cool scar. wink

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
He said hed show you a video of him spinning magnesium doing leg wraps... He never said hed still have legs when hes done smile

For the record, I dont think its a great idea but if yer confident you can do it safely, go for it. Ill let you do all the work on testing em though before I give em a go smile

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
bizzare, i was totally thinking about this in chemistry the other day, it would be awsome in someways, but really dangerous, you would probaly have to do it completely blindfolded as well, unless you wanted to go blind, it would be difficult to watch as well, but would be crazy cool from a distance

if anyone feels stupid enough to try this tell me how it goes> if you live through it that is

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Disc0annoying boy
160 posts

Posted:
ok. wouldn' t the intense light make sure that no one sees what you're doing... they would only see "something bright, moving around a bit" from theair distance.

right?

fire is just light and heat.
it's you friend!

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
but could you imagine looking at it from that distance? it would look awesome !
lolsign

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Yeah, just imageine. The blinding white lights followed by all those blue flashing ones. Wow that would be an awsome spectacle.

The audience might be put of by the smell of molten flesh but they'll probably be more concerned about the lines burned into their retinas.

Oooh yeah, sign me up for that. Then for a finali i'll have a quick spin on some thermite poi. YEAH, bring it on

ubblol

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

633 posts

Posted:
i dont know what poipoipoi is talking about tutuman , i think these guys have gone a bit crazy !!!

*look spots*

CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
Written by:

The blinding white lights followed by all those blue flashing ones.

To elaborate for {SAFE}, the blue flashing ones are accompanied by flashing red ones and sirens, and maybe a Helicopter in the states. biggrin

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

633 posts

Posted:
thats it , im done with this thread! i think that if your responsible enough to burn out your own rettina then you should be able to do it! thats all im saying ! (send me the video when its done) and then bill your parents for neglect!

silly children of today , who are their role models ??? certainly not me , a blind old legless individual who cant spin fire to save or finish his life !

hahaha biggrin biggrin biggrin imagine if this was all real ??? tutuman DONT do it ! its insane , you'll end up like this guy i know , who's old and legless and blind , and he cant spin fire cause .... he's old and legless , and blind .

ciao

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Small time research done through google taking me about 15 mins please look at these links
link1
link2 this link gives you info on putting out fires involving magnesium.
link3 read the second paragraph of Health effects of magnesium
link4 again another link to remind you never to use water on a magnesium fire.

OK in posting these links I am not implying that you haven't done any research as I'm sure you have. You would be crazy if you hadn't. This is an open forum for all to read and the hazards need to be pointed out to those who are crazy!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

633 posts

Posted:
thats right ! ultra violet light will kill your little eyeballs ! DONT BE STUPID ! (if you are stupid make a video of it please!) biggrin:D:D
thanks 'skul' , very usefull information , and a good read ! now people know what we're talking about, stupidity ?!

Page: