nakedflamemember
15 posts

Posted:
Are there any HOP fireys going from London to the Edinburgh Fringe? I'm heading over there in about a week and would love to meet up/ travel with some spinners over there.

I read that you need Public Liabaility insurance to busk with fire so I guess that's out... but I'm sure there's a park around that we can go to and play weavesmiley

Sometimes I shouldn't say words...

Lynessestranger
15 posts

Posted:
Hey!

I'm 19f from Australia and have been here since the 27th, looking for some firies to hang out with at the fringe as well. Let me know when you get in and I'm sure that we could catch up

Ice

If you have a choice between two evils...go with the one yo haven't tried yet

nakedflamemember
15 posts

Posted:
I'm gonna be there on Tuesday night and free in the evenings after that to play! I'm bringing my glow poi and wicks too, would love to catch up for a spin. Don't know the area yet cos I haven't been there before but if you know somewhere good....

Sometimes I shouldn't say words...

Manticoremember
96 posts

Posted:
The Meadows - It's a big sort of park/field thing, usually fire spinners are located next to Middle Meadow Walk, near to the northern edge of the area. The local spinners are around on Monday nights, though with a bit or coercing they can turn up any time;)

When I am in charge everyone who is lovely will get a Big Hat. That will be THE LAW!!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Duplicate Thread Allert... Hey Moderator! Oh wait, I'm at Dom's house now... I'll just yell into the other room... smile

Damn. He's in the shower. A different moderator want to take it while Mr. Tall Blonde is naked and wet? smile

Don't post no more on this thread. There's another one in this forum folks.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]