Madam FlameBRONZE Member
Satisfying HOPs Lust For Fire
308 posts

Posted:
I tried doing a search for this & came up with nothing, so please don't scold me if there's another thread on this. I apologize in advance.

Anyways, next to our names it has different titles. First I was a newbie, I just put in my 50thpost & it switched to journeyman. I'm sure that after awhile that'll change to member. But how do you get titles like "Fairy Off Duty" or "Mad Doctor In Training" which I've seen on others. The titles seem to de far reaching & varied. Do I get to choose my own after awhile or does someone else, and how many posts do I have to have to get one? Just interested. At least I'm not a newbie anymore. biggrin biggrin

Never settle for normal.devil
Average thinking brings average results.

StarlyStarBRONZE Member
journeyman
78 posts

Posted:
On other forums i use when you have posted a few hundred posts you get to choose your own title, i don't know what it is set too on here but i'm sure someone can tell you...

good to know i wont be a newbie for much longer smile

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

basically you have to have a hundred posts before you can change your title yourself. the rest i'm not sure about

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
Oooooo I wondererd about that meself.... soz guys aint been here in ages.

Madam FlameBRONZE Member
Satisfying HOPs Lust For Fire
308 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the info! & Thanks for not pouncing on me, Pounce for having rehashed an earlier thread!

Never settle for normal.devil
Average thinking brings average results.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
sok. just glad you actually tried to do the search first. that's what drives me buggy more than anything else.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**