gregmember
11 posts

Posted:
Sorry to keep on posting this thread but i lost my password and didn't see the out come of my last post. So basically is anyone up for starting a poi or any other fire twirling meet in wiltshire.If so were would be a good place and how many could we exspect to get along?

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I'll b there!!! PM me if u wanna talk bout it! x

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

gregmember
11 posts

Posted:
OK cool at least we got one two of us now but we need more also whats PM?
Do you know of any good sites we could spin at?

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Count me in greg, I've been trying to find some other Wiltshire bods beerchug

A PM is a personal message, click on someone's name and under their information is the option to PM them.

Vixen: Don't bother replying to my Wiltshire thread, we'll just use this one wave

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Yeah but how far apart are we from each other, coz i live in the middle of nowhere and i cant drive x

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

gregmember
11 posts

Posted:
I live near marlborough but can get to places like sailbury if i need what would be a good place that we can all get to and is good for spinning?

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Well its 22 miles from my house to Marlborough x

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
and 51 miles from mine to Salisbury

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
and 30 miles from Marlborough to Salisbury. x

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
And its 233 miles from your house to Falmouth Vix.

Just in case you were wondering. biggrin

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I think (for the good of everybody) we should meet up in Salisbury, it's the wise choice biggrin

ubbrollsmile CHOOSE SALISBURY ubbrollsmile

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
ummm well thats not really fair on me, do u have a train station? x

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Yeah, we have train station, it's right in the heart of town so you won't have to go too far to go to where we meet biggrin

Just to tip the scales in favour of Salisbury a bit more, I've found another girl who lives here and wants to meet up. We're organising a date now, so I'll let you know when we settle on one. grouphug

Plus the Cathedral grounds would be a great place to do it cos it's right in the centre of town and there are lots of tourist to ooo and aaah at us devil

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
im in, i would love to meet, ill meet u somtimes this week flame boi hopefully. but we should all meet up next week, would be good

Hold my breath when you are near
so i don't have to breath you in
look away before i start to endorse
your eyes full of hate and remorse
in to the eye of another
be the silence that screams

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
vixen and greg: I just sent a grace a PM about meeting up on Wednesday at 2:00 in the cathedral gounds, you can guys are welcome if you're free, otherwise we can organise another meet all four of us can make it to biggrin Whatcha think?

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
This wednesday as in 2moro?? i cant make it for that im fraid - work. but ive got next week off!!! x

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
What about you greg?

Vixen: We'll meet up again next week,I know I'm not doing anything meditate

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
yay today 2pm wohoo

in to the eye of another

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
That was cool fun today grace, can't wait for our next meet biggrin
If you wanna meet up again soon I'm free.

Vixen and greg, I hope you guys can join us next week, we're going to do a burn at some point devil

By the way grace, I've totally got the BTB weave sust, plus I've come up with two combos based on the BTB weave that look pretty cool, remind me to show you weavesmiley

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
damn u whore lol *virtual slap*

had so much fun today with ya flame boi, and my mate wont stop going on about how 'fit' u are lol so u have a fan now.

yeh im off to falmouth tommorow yay, cant wait. Im gonna work on those leg moves, see ya soon f,boi

byebye x

in to the eye of another

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
guys and gals, now you seem to have this group thing down how would you like to join the rest of us in the events, performances, gatherings thread? that'd be like putting Wiltshire Poi on the Map and making it easier to find. also if you join the database under 'Community' a lot of people seem to use that who don't like the forum... biggrin

mods?

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
You'll probably be back from Falmouth when you read this, so I hope you had fun and got those under the leg (UTL) moves working weavesmiley

Duballstar: Yeah sounds good, but I hope the name "Wiltshire Poi" isn't going to stick, we need something better than that. Lob some ideas in wilts guys ubbidea