Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

dutch fireSILVER Member
25 posts

Posted:
Hello all,

Tuesday at 6.30 am I leave wet little Holland, to sunny New-Zealand. I prommissed some of you to keep you up to date of my (poi)adventures overthere! I haven't got any of your emailadresses but I can give you mine: anouk_mzzl@hotmail.com or noukanouk@yahoo.co.nz

If you send an email to any of these addresses (with your address in it ofcourse) , I'll send you some emails from sunny Kiwiland =D

Bye Bye and I'll meet you all in July!

To be free, happy and crazy..

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
Awwwww that is sad news Foxy & Telp!! We'll have to make sure the next meet isn't on Sunday then
Anouk, would love to hear about your adventures! I'll mail you later (no time now) so you have my address too...

About tonight, should anyone who isn't in the know read this and want to come: we're meeting up in the Stairway to Heaven (pub near the station, anyone in Utrecht will be able to tell you where it is) at around 20:30 tonight - and for those who haven't met any of us before, i'll be wearing my red furry "elmo" coat again, but i might get there a bit later than 20:30.....

hug

Neph

everyone's unique except me

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Too bad I didn't get to meet you frown,
But have the best trip ever Anouk!!!
See you in July!!

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
We hebben trouwens afgelopen zondag nog een mini-meet gehad.

Het was klein, maar toch gezellig. Ik vond bovendien het CJ gedeelte erg tof!!

Woops, I accidentally talked dutch. It's saying I had fun at the last meet, last sunday.

Greenz,

Fuero

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
And, did you learn any CJ??? sooo difficult, sooo beautiful, annoying combination...

Greenz to you to biggrin,
TI

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I'm starting to learn Cj, I got some good tips.
I especially like the Isolations.

The Phyreflyjourneyman
81 posts

Posted:
CJ- I just started learning myself and let me tell you-CJ looks sooo easy until you actualy try to do some of the moves (IE Butterfly) I have started to get some isos but I have only had my sphere for about a week & half. I have been to Contactjuggling.com & saw some incredible video there but do you know of any other good websites for learning? (hey that video of durb that is here on homeofpoi is awsome. check it out fer sure!

fire is the light that shines in all of us. Be sure your light shines brightly wherever you go.

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
www.contactjuggling.org and there u click on MOVES...yey...just ve been there after a long time and they changed a design of their web...NICE!

wave

sunny
grouphug

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Hey guys,

Who's up for a poi meet next sunday, around 14:00 till ...... in Utrecht, don't know where in Utrech, but I will come back on that.

greenz,
Fuero

835 posts

Posted:
Umm, I think Telp and Foxy aren't available on Sunday, and Mot and I aren't either - or the rest of the weekend frown So maybe at some point after the weekend? What works best for everyone?

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Uhhm, Mot said on Motsplace, that sunday was OK.

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
this sunday i cant and next also,i ll be abround...but after i hope i see u all soon..ubblove

sunny
grouphug

835 posts

Posted:
Sorry Fuero, you're absolutely right, we're available again by Sunday evening, but I'd really like to see the Den Haag crew again since they couldn't make it the last couple of times...
So, Foxy, Telp, what's a good night for you? Mot, Mike and I still have pretty much every night free next week (though I'll be later if you do it on Monday) so it's up to you guys and Fuero and anyone else who wants to come (Jeroentj? Stickman?)

hug

Neph

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
I am available on thursday, am going to amsterdam, so that might just be combined with some spinning in the evening... but I think Fox will be on vacation, so only a small the hague part... But maybe Ata wants to join me, and I could ask Noortje ofcourse...

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
This thursday?

CarobananasGOLD Member
april fool
36 posts

Posted:
I'd like to come too!!
I could make it to Utrecht next thursday night...
Or another day next week.
Where do you usually meet in Utrecht?

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Next thursday night, that's the 14th, yes?

@Foxy and Telp: How did the show in Enschede go?

dutch fireSILVER Member
25 posts

Posted:
Hey All!
I finally arrived in Auckland! It took me 3 days censored but I'm here, in Auckland in a pretty cool hostel. Yesterday eve I went to a really cool bar in Sydney. Had the night of my life there, but didnt met any fire spinners shrug I did spin though, It was fun. If you want to hear more of my adventures, just let me know! My email adres is anouk_mzzl@hotmail.com I'm Sorry my time is up!

bye grouphug

To be free, happy and crazy..

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Are we going to spin et al, next thursday, the 14th if I'm not mistaking. I want to and I would like to see everybody again.

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
sorry, slow reply, but I figured my whole schedule out, and there is definately some room for spinning on thursday!!!!

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I hope we can make it thursday, I just heard the public transportation is on strike.

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
ow brakke [censored], thanx for reminding me, I forgot about the strike -> had to cancel an appointment in Amsterdam... Ehmz, so chances are very small that we will end up in Utrecht I'm afraid..... eek frown redface
days enough this year, we will make it up some time :-)... But Ivetka couldn't have made it anyhow, so maybe next meet she can join us again...

wave

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
but anyone carez for friday evening?? I will be in Utrecht, so if there is some nice company to swing with.... never say no to that...

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I want to come to Utrecht, but I just can stay till around 21:30 - 21:45, so I hope we can start a bit early. like around 19:00.
I heard that Mot would like to spin to on Friday.

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
ok, goody! I think I can make it 19.00 utrecht, so I will make some phonecalls to see who else will be joining us... Do you know if the entire Utrecht scene is there (incl Mike en wietske & anderen?)...
Department slovakia will probably stay home, -> Ivetka s going on vacation, but I'll phone Ata....

sea joe 2marreaux,
BPJ

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Hee BPJ,
I'll see u in Utrecht at 19:00...where?

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
The main hall of central station, in front of the burger king??? Not the most romantic place in the world, but recognizable ^_^...

Kim@nlBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
How was the meeting?? Really too bad I missed it!! I hope I'll be there next time and get to meet you all! Maybe next saturday (23rd of october) on the beach of Scheveningen, The Hague???
Kim

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Yeah it was pretty cool, about 12 people showed upped. It was a cool session until it started raining. So then it was to the pub and we hung around the pool table. We met some new people and hads a good time. The high light was Stickman showing up. He is the creator of this thread, but he only posted here once. But now we've finally met him. He's a nice guy. Anyway what are the feelings towards saturday, it suits me fine. A sessiosn on the beach a long as it's not raining.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Yesss, it was funnnn! too many staff and not enough poi though :P, but still fun!

Saturday... maybe yes, I'll have to see -> I have sunday a kinda wedding party/lunch from my parents, and I will have to look fresh 'n fruity <>.... So Maybe fo home early for me...

wave

Page: ......