Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Heya all! Are you saying your prayers for the weathergods smile? Hope it will be dry, rain would be (*P$^*&#%^...
Let me see...
Yes, it's going to be friday for sure smile, otherwise I and a few other peeps I know are unable to come

Everyone bring their own lampoil -> that's the easyest solution, good!

For something to drink/eat: If everybody would take just a little something, would be perfect... If I have room left in my bag
I will probably bring something along with alcohol in it (A)...

About meeting... Shall we say: If you're dining along: 7 o clock central station, near the postbank ATM at the front entrance?
If you're not dining: Between 6 and 9/9.30 you can come to the Kashmir Lounge, and after that in the vondelpark... Only problem is I don't exactly know where in the vondelpark, so if anyone could clarify that point...

wavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
ps -> this saturday I already got something, sorry...

pps -> Are you coming as well Nantheos ubbangel?????

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
In front of the filmmuseum.

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

580 posts

Posted:
ok ill be there..

ill bring lampoil too.. hey, telp.. nice one bringing the boombox.. biggrin

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
Nice!

I ll bring TOYS,LAMP OIL...something to DRINK,EAT?....myself....good mood....

I really looking forward to see u all....bounce2

Fox ubblove

sunny
grouphug

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
Hello my dahhhhlins smile
All sounds good for next week!
As for this Saturday: I'll let you know in a couple of hours when the friend in question has arrived: he's visiting other people in Holland as well, so I'm not entirely sure yet which days he'll be here with us. Mot is working on Sat frown but i'll put in an appearance if the weather's okay, or we could indeed go for a drink in stead (though this possibility is somewhat dependent on certain people giving me back money! angry )
watch this space.....!

hug

Neph

PS oh yeah, and as someone else mentioned Circus Jopie is only open to the general public on Thursdays, so that's not an option for Sat frown

everyone's unique except me

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I'm in Utrecht tomorrow during the day. How's about a drink and a potje pool in 't Stichtse.

580 posts

Posted:
dont know it.. is that where we were last time as well??

sure sounds like a plan stan.. what time you wanna meet?
im probly gonna sleep til about 1pm or so not before that pls biggrin

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
OK 13:05 then ubbloco

i'm meeting a friend of my, so I don't know what time we could meet?

580 posts

Posted:
ok, well shall we say around 15:00 then?? thats a nice round number.. as good as any, any past 13:00 that is.. :P

835 posts

Posted:
DOH!!!!

Sorry guys, only just saw this... i came here to say the weather is so censored we should probably drop the session for tonight... and I don't have any of your phone numbers so can't reach you to see whether you're still in the Stichtse.... but Floris, if you see this and aren't there yet: it's a pool café on the Twijnstraat, at the top of the Oude Gracht.....
EDITED_BY: Nephtys (1100962578)

580 posts

Posted:
hi nephtys..

i enjoyed our little session yesterday although it was a tad too cold eek but good fun none the less..
i just wanna ask you for a favor... i know mot and mike arent on hop very often so i wanna ask you to inform them that i forgot my 'manpurse' there yesterday.. with the cd in it ubblol im never gonna get that cd home.. hahahaha..
its a dark green bag that swings over your neck and hangs on your hip.. oh, and a bottle of lampoil, but thats not important.. you can keep that..

thanks a bunch thankx hug

835 posts

Posted:
Hey there Sticky,

Twas indeed most fun last night!

The manpurse in question has been spotted! Mot will be home all day tomorrow (but don't call before 2pm unless you wish to become very VERY intimately acquainted with him - or Mike or Aengus for that matter! biggrin), and Mikey will be there all evening, so if you want to come and pick it up... tis here!

Maybe you'd better leave the cd behind though, i reckon that's what created the forcefield that prevented you from taking the bag with you last night smile So you can drop by tomorrow, or make a date with one of us for a handover, or we can bring it to A'dam on Friday....

UBWelcome!

hug

Neph
EDITED_BY: Nephtys (1101076579)

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
It seems that I have a curse lately, that prevents me from getting to meets. Eversinsce the firemeet at the boothill saloon all my meets are dismantled. But I will get there the 26th, I must get there the 26th. So a big sorry to Stickman and nephtys and I'll see you fridays.

About friday, seeing as I travel from Rotterdam i will have to get to Amsterdam via Den Haag HS, who is travelling from there? And at what time?

Greetz,
Fuero

NantheosSILVER Member
82 posts

Posted:
I wont be coming...:( Got orchestral rehearsal untill 6.30, and I cant afford the trainticket to Amsterdam. Btw, I would probably not be able to get into the coffeeshop..being 17 and all....

Maybe in a few month when the weather picks up again..By that time I will have tought a few more people how to poi, I got 1 or 2 people actively poiing at the moment, one of which is almost ready to play with fire biggrin So if I am coming to a meet, I wont be coming alone beerchug ubbrollsmile cool weavesmiley peace

Hij die zijn kind benzine voert moet niet roken als het boert.

Love you MyIng ubblove

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Too bad Nantheos, maybe a next time better... You wouldn't have mucht trouble in a coffeeshop though, when I was 16 I knew legions people buying there, and if you don't buy anything, you shouldnt have troubles at all... <???>>
But good luck teaching your fellow hengelo'ers, hope to see you someday this year!

Ciao!

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
I will travel from the Hague to Amsterdam, so I can choose whether I stop in HS or not... So if we could meet in the train, I would ofcourse pick a train that stops there :-)...

I think I would like to have the train that leaves at 17:59 from HS, then we arrive there at 18.38; nice in time...

Kim@nlBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
Hi everybody,
Has anyone looked at the weather forecast?? I don't want to ruin anyone's fun in advance, but it doesn't look good at all. All week it's gonna be ok, but on friday it will rain and it will be very chilly at night (-1 degree). So I think I'm gonna let it depend on the weather (unfortunately) and will decide on thursday or even friday whether I'm gonna go or not. Anyway, Telpeva, I have your phonenumber, so I'll give you a call and we might be able to take the same train... I'm praying it doesn't rain!!!
Kim weavesmiley

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Hmmm. Well, if it's raining and also -1 chances are that'll be snow biggrin

And I haven't played in snow before... should be nice for about half an hour... make for some nice photos - then it'll be back to the coffeeshops and pubs biggrin

Hardcore poi'ing ubblol

Getting to the other side smile

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Woohoo!!!

Well, just two days til I get away from this country and into the warmth and loveliness of Amsterdam biggrin

Can't wait...

Do y'all have my friend Rod and my mobile so youse don't lose me anywhere along the way ubblol ?!!

I'm going to be in Amsterdam til Tuesday for anyone who's hanging around... but take care and see you in the Kashmir Lounge sometime between 6pm and 9.30pm this Friday night. I'll be the one in a skirt with funky black boots and long brown hair... don't worry, I'll bring my dirty, smelly fire clothes to change into ubblol

Woohoos again biggrin

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
I try to be there about 20pm with one of my friend...hug2

sunny
grouphug

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
This is gonna be fun!!!
He Telp, we'll be at HS at 19:57 with the international train towards A'dam. See you later.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Hehehehehe... am so excited - my Norwegian friend Jan just called from the airport - he's on his way there now biggrin

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Have a nice trip Firepoise

Love is the law.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Thanks m'darlin, muchly appreciated, will give you a quick ring tonight, if that is alright biggrin

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
How nice to have an international dutch thread, it's cool. Please keep visiting guys...

580 posts

Posted:
yea this is gonna be great!!bounce bounce bounce

when i started this there was a glimpse of hope that someone would react and i would find some mellow fellow dutchmen or something of the like.. now we got a big meeting with ppl coming from norway and ireland.. AMAZING!!

thank you everyone for all your participation.. i know i didnt do much to contribute the first two months redface

580 posts

Posted:
by the way, nephtys, mot, mike, whoever else in utrecht that i forgot and is going to amsterdam friday, you wanna meet up and go together?

lets say about 19:00 at UC in front of the burger king or something?

oh, and nephtys, if you could be so kind as to bring my manpurse including cd that would be great.. oh, and i remembered yesterday when smoking a ciggie with freezing hands, there should be a pair of unidentified black gloves that look like theyre inside out somewhere by where my bag was.. youre an angel2 thankx

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Heheheheh. Am going to get my flight in about 2 hours ubblol

Yep, this is going to be marvellous... am just hoping that the weather holds out rolleyes

Well, I'll see youse all tomorrow night - take care

Clare hug
xx

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Have a nice trip. Flying is fun!!

Page: ......