Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
yeah, friday the 4th, so I can come too....
hmmmm, the keflar might be 10 cm, anyway: it's the big kind.
the contact I have with her is in [Old link] , maybe if everybody left a message there ? biggrin

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

ThomasfireKing of potatoes
169 posts

Posted:
Well, I guess the next meeting's gonna be the 4th right. In Utrecht right?

About this little blue fairy, how long will she stay here? I really don't have a problem with showing here at good time guys. But Hilversum is NOT a good place to play with fire, trust me. Amsterdam is okay though, but I'd really like to go to Utrecht the 4th.

Thomas

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
Utréééécht!!!!

^_^

and pop, sorry for those edits, you're just too quick with replying! :P

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
Written by: anonomatos

Utréééécht!!!!

^_^

and pop, sorry for those edits, you're just too quick with replying! :P

what!!!! angry are you saying that I have no life????

meditate eRic.

LiTTLeBlueFaiRymember
87 posts

Posted:
hi to everyone.. i will be in Holland for my cinemaCourse..i will be accomodate to a boy thet live in Hilversum.. i will be there for one week but saturday i will be in Amsterdam.. smile

*^*EuPhoRiC*^*PaRaNoiC*^*PeReNiaLLy SaD*^*aSLeeP*^* hug [juliet when we made love you used to cry, now i kiss you through the bars of a rhyme] hug

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you guys look after my faerie!... she needs to be in one piece for the 7th when i arrive in italy! hehehe

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
no probs, pk .....: when are you honouring us with a visit?

meditate eRic.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
can not be sure my friend!, have much to figure yet, i will be in italy by april.
I'm planning a trip to paris in july too, EJC in slovenia in the summer, there is also the italian juggling convention in april in venice that i would like to goto.

I will honour a visit to holland though at some point.

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
So ehmz, from when to when is the little blue fairy in the netherlands? Italians always have a special place in my heart, but I'm afraid I'm not able to (*W$(*^% wait she returns the 7th, so unless there is a meeting in the 3rd I'm unable to come...

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
she will be here the whole next week, in Hilversum for a Cinema course, and on the last day she'll be in Amsterdam.
that means we got a couple of options:
1) somewhere in the week in Hilversum, I that would be a "no" because of the OV-card thing
2) on saturday in Amsterdam, but I believe some people (like me) can't on saturday
3) friday in Utrecht, because we already had that meet planned anyway, and it's onlt 15 minutes from Hilversum for her.

then for Utrecht we have 2 options still:
a) meet at Mot's place again, because conveniant that there is his house, or
b) meet somewhere in town, next to a canal, since she's never been to holland before and I think the Utrecht canals look beautifull, so we might even use it as a background for a video (I'm thinking ehhh.... I'm thinking filming from the other side of the canal so we have the reflections too).
we could always go into a bar there to warm up, and if we have enough fire safety stuff I think the police woulden't mind, right? (it'll be nice to have the friday night audience too... loads of oooohs ans aaaahs).

pk....:
say hi to Olive from all of us here when you get to paris, he's a really nice guy and an amazing spinner, there is a french thread somewhere with all the regular paris spinning days for your convenience only...

meditate eRic.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
yeah been reading that one.

im actually going to see cassandra and shibaki, but i will make sure that i do see olive too as i have mentioned before to him that i will see him when ever i am in paris.
I havnt been to franch in 11 years now i think so it will be awsome just to go again.

LiTTLeBlueFaiRymember
87 posts

Posted:
mmm i will go lso in Paris ghghgh sounds good smile
oohhh i look forward to meet you.. i I know that I will enjoy myself very much in Holland.. ghghghg smile hug

*^*EuPhoRiC*^*PaRaNoiC*^*PeReNiaLLy SaD*^*aSLeeP*^* hug [juliet when we made love you used to cry, now i kiss you through the bars of a rhyme] hug

580 posts

Posted:
it turns out i can go on the fifth actually.. didnt get the job.. mad mad2 oh well, there are more options.. so yea, basically i can go on saturday, although friday WOULD be more convenient.. so what am i typing this for? friday the 4th it is..

sorry i couldnt make it today, but i had a bio essay to finish(and start ubbrollsmile)

little blue fairy, you are most very welcome in holland, land of the tulips, clogs, and stinky cheese biggrin.. oh, and a great spinning scene (just in case any other foreigners accidentally read this thread, im just advertising)
so till the 7th eh? ok, friday would be good then.. friday the 4th

any questions? comments? suggestion? rude gestures?

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
I gotta work friday but the 5th sounds good. I guess my place is the best. It's gonna get real cold next week appareantly. Start alittle earlier this time? It would be nice to get alittle footage with more light biggrin Afternoony? say round 4 or sumfin?

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
the 5th???? no no no: friday the 4th!!!!

meditate eRic.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you guys would suck at playing pin the tail on the donkey! haha

pick a day!.... anyday!. smile)

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
I really rock at poi-piñata though ubblol

meditate eRic.

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
Well... the meeting was huuuuuge yesterday (2 people, including me smile ) in utrecht.

Hope the next meeting will be a little busier... is it going to be the 4th or the 5th? Or maybe both? (there are 3 plans now: friday utrecht, saturday amsterdam or saturday utrecht...)

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hehe I've held a few of those sort sessions in the past too biggrin Sorry I could'nt make it, works is fairly full on at the moment. But next week it's easing off a bit. See yas all soon.

4th or 5th, 4th or 5th,
I'm still up for the 5th, i can make it myself on the 4th. 6th is also possible:D

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
you know what? you guys decide. I might be going away for a month on friday anyway, so won't be able to make it.
Mot, since you are our leader biggrin could you PM her? she wants the telephone number of somebody, let's make it yours so pk.....: won't get jealous.

meditate eRic.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Ok will do, i'll pass on nephs aswell, shes a tad more reliable with answering the phone than i am biggrin Where are you off to?

Right, next saturday, 5th of march, it's on!
Say at 4pm at utrecht central? Infront of the burgerking. If it's too cold we'll just go to the park outside my place. I'll pass around some phone numbers for those who dont have them yet.
See yous saturday.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
me jealous?... she has my ring on her finger .. is enough for me to be satisfied!.

im just jealous cos she gets to meet you guys and i have to work! uffi.

LiTTLeBlueFaiRymember
87 posts

Posted:
thanks for all guys..you are very cute and i hope to meet you.. smile

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
argh "one tired guy" I just got it biggrin Groan, slow is me today.
I guess cute translates into sweet in italian biggrin no porblem though, see you when you get here. So when do we get to meet you, pk? Amsterdam is only a stone throw away from france, how long are you staying there for?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
lol i was looking at flights for tommorrow but i dont have enough cash in my bank right now!.
Flights are cheap if i book in advance so expect a visit some time this year i hope.
I have a plan this year to travel lots!, i want to come in Holland, France, Slovenia, England and i would also love to go in Russia.

To meet the infamous Mot would be an honour hehe.
France i plan to be there for atleast 5 days maybe!. isa way off yet and danae andjeff have to arrive back there from their travels first.

I feel this year is going to be a good one and lots of things to see and do and to look forard to.

This summer i am going to play hard, cutting myself away from things i do right now that take up all of my time so that i can not play so much.... going to focus again with poi in april, by then i should have my illuminati's.

lol at "one tired guy". nothing wrong with being a little slow!... thats me every day mate.

ThomasfireKing of potatoes
169 posts

Posted:
The 5th is fine with me, but isn't 4 pm a little early? I'd rather meet at six. Just becuase I think it just fits better (anyway for me it does) and As for the rest. I agree with everything Mot says. I look forward to experience the park in Utrecht. So I see you all saterdays :-)

Thomas

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
the 5th it shall be then. I'll be there 9 o clock or so. where is the park you speak of mot?

(can i have a phonenumber of one of you guys, just in case im not able to find you?)

NoortjeBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
5th March = goa in catacomben !!!!!!!

580 posts

Posted:
goa shmoa, utrecht is not close enough to the hague to go to a party afterwards.. not for me at least.

so mot, apparently you are our leader.. ok, well then, i shall do your bidding.. would you like fries with that? biggrin
park outside your house is fine by me. i would still prefer the 4th, but apparently nobody is sharing my enthusiasm for friday nights.... oh well, the fifth is ok too.... i guess..... *sigh*

oh hey, telp, are you gonna come? cuz then i can give you your money for the kevlar.. speaking of which, do you know when it should arrive? id like to have my staff finished by saturday bounce

well, till then i suppose.

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Elleuh!

@Eline -> my name, Telpeva Isil, means Silver Moon smile
@Everybody -> this weekend I am nowere, not even the catacomben frown
@stickman -> so that's kinda hard for kevlar delivery I'm afraid... I'll let everybody know as soon as it arrives and then we will discuss it further...

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

Page: ......