Forums > Social Chat > How's your knowledge of acid techno?

Login/Join to Participate

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Right, once again I turn to the group consciousness known simply as HoP, to help me with a dilema.

Does anybody know a tune, where in one of the breakdowns there's a sample of this guy basically reading out an anarchist manifesto? I know the tune isn't anarchist by analog pussy, but thats all I've found in about 6 months of searching.

Can Anyone help me?
PLLLLEEEAASSSSEEEE?!?!?!?

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Sorry I dont Spiral, but I was on the bus today and this slightly deranged 70 year old man was singing that old acid techno tune that starts "'Scuse me...do you f*ck as well as you dance?...." hehehehe I absolutely pissed myself!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've just noticed where Noona is from

Shall I find the tune for you then Spiral? It only took me a month to find the Billy Connelly one.

Took me 6 months to find the Dirty Harry one for Helena though.

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Hey noona, you remember when we first met round kato's house? kinda crazy wasn't it? 'who's tape is this?' Said I 'mine' said you, then I mentioned wow we used to listen to hallucinogen alot back down south, and that wayne g track too, and low and behold, wayne g came on! hehehe, still chuckle bout that one today. Please cantus, if you would, and get out of the corner now ya daft git

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ok then. Have you any idea who did that "F*cked her all night" tune? Wherein the guy talks about picking up a girl and feeding her pills etc.

Meh

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Oh yeah I remember that, I was scared because when my turn came round to spin it felt like I was getting up in front of the poi-masters of the universe!

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
P.S...

HIGH ENERGY PROTONS SPILLING OVER INTO OUR ATMOSPHERE...

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
i know canadian joe has got that 'fucked her all night' track on cd. i'll ask him next time i see him.

wherever you go, there you are.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Kato maybe, but I'm certainly not a poi master of the universe! everybody I taught got better than me (who'd been spinning for about 5 months then) in about 6 weeks! why do you think I gave it up for staff!?!?!? errmm, whatcha doin' for your bidet then? that thingy at the unit sounds fun, If u want to make it a joint birthday bash? I Know full well that were, going to be celebrating mine through till the sunday, when everybody is going to explode all over the country to back where they came from

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
ARRRGGHH. I find out what the tune is, come on to post and I've forgotten. I'll *cough* send you the second copy I accidently bought C@ntus. Email me your postal address.

Non-Https Image Link

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
wow... hey ... is the cow OK ???

::very worried::

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
well, he keeps getting shot, so I guess so, just wish there was one where the cow got its own back

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
COWS REVENGE!

Non-Https Image Link

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Dunno but I'll ask a mate..

(fantastic tunes in my opinion!)

[ 12 June 2002, 07:45: Message edited by: Fire Dragon ]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
ya know spiral, I think you have to much time on your hands

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
your probably right master na, but its my ambition in life to get as many posts as c@ntus, but I think its impossible. plus I like talking to my HOp freinds as my shrink keeps telling me the other ones aren't real............

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
hehe, I get the same thing about my friends not being "real", thats why I never went to the shrink.

but I was refering to all your different smiley's

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
How is killing a cow a smiley?

just wondered

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Hey thistle, where's thistle when you need her? it was the tune that was playing in headcharge when I first met her! maybe she knows!

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
hmmmm...how do we know our friends on HoP are real? Maybe they're all an illusion created by our minds used to answer the problems which our conciousness cannot perceive and can only be decided by the unconcious side. to compensate for the void of friends in our real lives and thats why we spend so much time posting on this site...Cantus's 3 billion posts further proves my theory, that HoP is just a figment of our imagination...

Woah...

thats too much thought for one day, well, back to watching a cow get shot numerous times!!

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
if you're not the cow you're pretty happy

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Smiley is a generic term I think. the original smiley is that little yellow acid face . I think all the likkle gifs were spawned from him. They're his twisted, bizarre bastard love children.....

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
one night in NYC by the horrorist C@ntus