Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
hey, the cyber party I was talking about is Forced Feedback, below more info. And ehmz, welcome to our Ivetka ofcourse hug

zaterdag 10 september 2005
FORCED FEEDBACK 3

Forced Feedback is een succesvolle underground dancenight in Bazart. De DJ’s draaien een mix van o.a. EBM, Noise, Synth Pop, Dark Electro, Future Pop en Industrial. Forced Feedback slaat bruggen tussen het beste uit de verschillende underground scenes. Op deze derde editie met Chaewtoy, Distorted Boy en SPUD.

21:57-04:03 uur
€ 5,-

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
I'm heading to mecca (den haag) on saturday for some dj thing there. Nephs brother is mixing, and probably a spin on the beach afterwards. Tickets are 10rows I think. Any takers?

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

ThomasfireKing of potatoes
169 posts

Posted:
As we are now talking about DJ''s and stuff, I''m not really in for GOA, as yoa all might know. But I''m game for Drumm&Bass, check out www.futureresearch.nl if you wanna know what''s going down! With thanks to Kip (well, he''s aint a hopper, but he''s cool)

Thomas

580 posts

Posted:
hey tom some spinning on the beach sounds like a good idea.. i was gonna go to shut up and dance in scheveningen last sat, but by the time we were complete it was midnight and we were still in utrecht, so no go. and neph, what kind of music does your brother dj?
guys, just a reminder.. we are very lucky with this weather, so maybe we should make the most of it. how about meeting in the afternoon on saturday in the hague.

stick

RAZESILVER Member
How much for a truckload of feathers?
108 posts

Posted:
https://www.deviantart.com/view/22588658/

I'm putting this link here cos I don't have enough points to post pics on HOP....

but I'm quite proud of this pic... smile

If you eat your dessert before your dinner, you will live longer. Living longer means more fire....

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Wow cool pic, poi star.

-Stickman
A meet in the afternoon sounds good.
I'm also up for a wee practice session in utrecht at any point during the week if you fancy.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, if it's during the week I can (probably) be there too.

love, Intala

Practise Harry, practise

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
He Intala,
I'm at Walibi World this Saturday.
Are you there then?

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

169 posts

Posted:
Poi Star, this pic rocks! I say!
I would like a meeting in Utrecht, I''ve never been there before, for a meeting that is! The only thing is, I''ll have to go in a weekend, because I have to work...and well, if I have to go to Utrecht afterwards, I''m not gonna make it! And I would like a meeting in Amsterdam too, of course.
What about this RBM?

Thomas

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Cool a meet in utrecht. Just a regular one, how about sat. and then off to denhaag in the evening for the dj-ness?

Hav'nt heard much on the RBM but we'll plan it soon, we need a location first.

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Mot,
Do you have some time this friday (in the afternoon.)
Let's say 14:00. We'll go to Lepelenburgparc and just be creative ex-juggler.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hmm alittle later and I'm up for it, I'll be working in denhaag until about 4 and then heading to utrecht, maybe we can meet in gouda or sumfin.

I've damaged my arm, the worst thing that could happen, doctors orders no juggling for a week, it's horrible, I'm on day four now and it's driving me crazy, no skating, no juggling, no nothing. ARGH!!!!

580 posts

Posted:
oh man.. that must be horrible!! no nothing? im sorry...

but this friday thing.. im up for a little spinning/juggling too.. ive been practicing with the ball you gave me tom, and its getting there.. it was fantastic to help me stop smoking.. hehe.. something to do. but this friday? can you juggle then mot? or would you jsut be sitting there watching and commenting? either way.. how about lepelenburg at 5pm? fuero, can you make it then? cuz in case mot cant juggle, i need someone to show me a few tricks with cj..
oh, and mot, this week a wee meet i think is not gonna work.. i started uni again, and i need to get my shizzle sorted before i get too social.. hehe

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Well 17:00 sounds ok, maybe I'll be a wee bit later.
Because I have to drop something of a 17:00 at utrcht Centraal.
But it sounds ok to me.

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
Hi Fuero,

I'll be there Saturday, but I'll be working. You can meet me in the 'passage' at the Subway Cafe, but no spinning for me ubbcrying. But park closes at 18.00.. I'll probably be done working at 19.15 or so. The parkinglot of the park is BIG... so if you wanna do some spinning afterwards, let me know and I'll bring my stuff.

Love, Intala

Practise Harry, practise

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
heylo!
Ehmz, if I'm not mistaking there are two upcoming small meets, this friday and this saturday?!
Don't know yet about this friday, I think I'll be able to make it...

But for the saturday I have a nice idea, especially if there are people planning to visit The Hague:
In Delft (on the route from utrecht/rotterdam) will be the World-cultural festival from 11.00 till 21.00, free entrance, dance and music shows... And the delft juggling group is invited, so there will be more jugglers as well!

I think I will be going there, sounds interesting to me!

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
<>

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
im not HoPping much these days... due to absence of a internet-connection in my new home. though somewhere this or the next week Dr. Frubbel will be back on-line!

but, ill be there this saturday at Forced Feedback at the Bazart!... time to glowy glow ^_^ and its pretty much around the corner for me :-)

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Stickman -
Friday sounds good, but slightly later, like 6pm or sumfin. I'm sure i'll be able to throw a few balls about the place. And it's only my right hand, forcing some long due attention to the left side.

169 posts

Posted:
I'm a lil' confused, where is the Saturday meetin gonna be?

I though Utrecht, but now it's The Hague?

The Friday-meet I ain''t gonna make it, espaccially if it's 'bout 6 'o clock.

Anyway, I'd like Utrecht better, all these tickets to The Hague are costing me a fortune, I can''t affoord this, well, not for a small meet. I got rent to pay juggle

Thomas

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
I'm afraid no Utrecht-meet was planned for this saturday: Tom 'n co. are going to Scheveningen in the evening, and Frubbel & I will be going to a cyber party in the Hague...

So for these 2 groups I thought it would be cool to meet in Delft during the day, since there will be music, dance and jugglers, all for free smile

<, you're planning your meets strangely...>>

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I will not meet with anyone saterday.
How many times do I have to tell you Telp...

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
What are you talking about, I never said anything like that ubbangel... You are in walibi ofcourse, well duh cool!

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
DAMN editing button......

169 posts

Posted:
Okay, okay, you''re reight Telp, but I have just recently returned remember? It''s quite hard to go to a meeting if you have got no knowlegde of there being one. And by the way, I'm not going to The Hague just for the meets, I've been there more times (the first time was for a meet though)

Anyway, anyone up for an Utrecht meeting? Next weekend, say Saturday the 17?

Thomas

MeisjeBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
So who's going to the beach on saterday because I have to work until nine, on the beach. So I'll just bring my things to work and i'll meet ya'll on the beach.
But ofcourse I do need to know if its worth for me to come and take all that stuff with me.

169 posts

Posted:
Need-meet-in-Amsterdam bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

Thomas
EDITED_BY: Thomasfire (1126101221)

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
Fuero, you wanna spin with me at Walibi after the park closes? Lemme know, I'll hurry to finish work early.

Love, Intala

Practise Harry, practise

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Well if I have to wait 1 1/2 hour, i think not.
If your like a half and hour and the bus still comes, I'll be ok with it.
Gotta check with my girl to...
Bra-Q?

So I'll keep you informed

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
hmm... there's no bus after that... but I could drop you off in Harderwijk or Lelystad at the station. I definately can't make it sooner than 19.00... The rides stop at 18.00 and then all the people still have to leave the park and we have to clean up after that... and since I'm near the entrance of the park.... I'm always last to finish.

Well, better luck next time I guess.

Love, Intala

Practise Harry, practise

Page: ......