Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
you just have to know where to go... wink

I'll pm you if ya really wanna know...

don't wanna bring the shop-owner in trouble

I really lookforwardto tonight... when i go to lowlands...

weavesmiley
EDITED_BY: punkskull (1124354727)

hakuna matata- rafiki (the lion king baboon)

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
Hello me dearies!

How's everyone doing? Who's going to be there on Saturday, and are we doing a picknickie thing then since we're meeting up early?

Pepijn, welcome smile are you planning to come on Saturday? The Utrecht crowd (there's a few of us but not sure how many are coming) could meet up at Utrecht central station and travel there together.

I've heard unconfirmed rumours of a full moon party in the Mecca in Scheveningen on Saturday, we could see if we feel like heading there after the Amsterdam meet...?

And all you Lowlanders: Have a fantastic time!!!!

hug

Neph

everyone's unique except me

Mickey_DMember
84 posts

Posted:
i thought we where or at least i will be bringing a few snacks;):)...

hmm well since after the meet i will be going that direction anyway it is an idea.. wink i havent heard anything as of yet though.. but then things like that usually reach me late now iveta is not here... wink:(..

see you there..

MD

If you cant dezzle them with brilliance..
Confuse them with stupidity!!

(it works)

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
well, actually... Ivetka is back already, she lives near Mariahoeve... And ehmz, today I heard that Ata is back as well (she lives in wassenaar stickman)! So only Noortje again and the The Hague department is complete again smile

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
the fool moon party in scheveningen is true... look at www.shut-up-and-dance.nl

lowlandslowlandslowlands!!! weavesmiley:D

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
Ephedra can be taken hold of at pill-shops (magic-mushroom kinda stores, like the one in utrecht @ the oudegracht... though I forgot the name).

And it's not a caffiene pill, it's a diet pill :-) it kind of 'eats' on you reserves (reserve fat that is). If you take one you'll feel a bit energized, if you take 4 you can go on for the whole night! Though if you don't have much reserves (means: you're skinny) than it won't work as well.

Just listen to the Frubbel-Fuhrer ;-) i know it all!

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
<
but ehmz, considering the effect I'm getting of just one pill, you're calling me fat?!?!? :'(, [censored]...

835 posts

Posted:
Okay, picknick it is! I will bring both stuff and things.
We're meeting up in front of Amsterdam Central Station at 2:30 on Saturday for anyone who wants to join us for the walk...?

Good luck on the exams Telp!!

hug

Neph

Bra-QSILVER Member
92 posts

Posted:
Little change. I had plans for tomorrow but luckily the changed smile. So now I can join you tomorrow instead of Sunday. me is happy now smile. So see you all tomorrow

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
cya all tomorrow,
I'll be meeting eccels in front of the station at 2.30, then heading over to the vpark.
Wont be able to make it on sunday, renovating the house and I'll have to work then.
Cyaul morrow,
Mot

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

EcclesGOLD Member
enthusiast
251 posts

Posted:
I will be waiting in the front of Centraal Station at 2:30 tomorrow as well!
So if you see me (chinese guy with a red bag), wandering around, looking confused.

That's me!

Wow, my first Neitherland experience, here i come~! smile

Eccles

580 posts

Posted:
ok.. finally ill be joining the meets again.. i might be a bit late since i still have to pick up my staff from wassenaar tomorrow, but ill be there, and will probly come to scheviningen with those who are going

cu tomorrow

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
To be clear!
There's nothing going on now on Sunady....
Nice of you to come to sticky, it's been a long time.

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

580 posts

Posted:
yea, ill be there at 14:30 as well..

ciao

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Heya Stickman, welcome back then!

For the people planning to visit the goa party, just realize that it is in Kijkduin, not scheveningen [but I've heard that the location is really fantastic]

And I wanted to share my joy with you all... After something like 1 year, I have finally entered the world of big, massive burn-offs with my renewed staff ubblove

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
hehehehe....

I should have known that Lowlands is not a good area for spinning... all space is either occupied by tents or people. Not a good place for a beginner that tends to drop her staff (or more precisely... sends it flying).

But then again, since I didn't come across anyone else spinning, I'm not the only one afraid of making holes in tents or peoples' heads.

I did bring out my contact ball once... immediately got the attention of a couple of guys doing drugs (nah, not just a joint... the sniffing kind) who kept trying to get me drinks/snacks.. which I kept refusing.... That was not really a enjoyable experience, so I put it away and enjoyed the rest of the festival.

Too bad we didn't meet up Punkskull, but I'm sure we'll be able to get togetter one day.

Love, Intala

Practise Harry, practise

ThomasfireKing of potatoes
169 posts

Posted:
Yeah, well, I would''ve liked to go to Lowlands. I really would! But because of the f***** Postbank, who REALLY lags to gammie my pas! And Internet works only If i know my pasnumber! So I do have the money, but I can''t use it, who bad is that?!

thomas

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
well... I DID spin... i've been spinning almost the whole weekend...especially atnight when I had my glosticks with me...

and there were lots of other peepz doing it, with contacts too, and jugglers,and a devilstick...

didn't you see any weird spinning lights at the bravo?

LOWLANDS WAS SOOOO F*CKIN" GREAT!!!

tanelinewbie
12 posts

Posted:
Oh I dont think lowlands was that bad a spinning place smile. and met a whole lot of jugglers and spinners. especially friday night in the bravo at drum 'n bass. i think there were about 5 or 6 people doing poi, and some contact juggling too. biggrin

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
Huh? No, I've not seen anyone spinning at Bravo. Must have missed you.... darn.

Bravo you said??? Hang on... I thought you said before that you would be near the 24h tent... That's cheating! spank

I've done some circles around the terrain keeping my eyes open.. but no, didn't see you. umm

No use crying about that now. I'll try to make other meets and then learn some.. I hope.

Love, Intala

Practise Harry, practise

EcclesGOLD Member
enthusiast
251 posts

Posted:
Thanks so much!
Such a great fun on Sat, thanks everyone who turned up in Vondelpark. (my second time uses fire!!!!)

Sunday was coool as well, Leonie and I rented bicycles, we cycled for agesssss, and saw the sail festival too, (understand how crazy Dutch people are!) And we were so tired at the end, and can't be bothered to finish the remaining joint. tooo tired to light it up ....
But had a big portion of lasagne carne to charge myself up tho!

If you come around Birmingham by any chance, GIVE ME A SHOUT!!!!!!

ECCLES

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
Ok, I'm getting 'desperate' to learn some new stuff... So who wants to spin with me at Walibi World this Thursday? The first two peeps to react I can get in the park for free.

weavesmiley

Love, Intala
EDITED_BY: Intala (1124779815)

Practise Harry, practise

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
wtf?
getting bck to biddinghuizen AGAIN?
no sorry man:P

169 posts

Posted:
Yeah,rub it in why won''t you! :-D
I''m glad y''all had a good time!

Thomas

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
Everything comes at a price, Punkskull. But you don't have to. Don't worry.

Love, Intala

Practise Harry, practise

169 posts

Posted:
Say Intala, you can always try to invent a move, you know! It''s fun, trust me :-)

Thomas

Intalamember
86 posts

Posted:
Hehehehe... invent it... then I'll think I've got something new and everybody else goes like: Hey, we did that three years ago. But anyway, since I got home from work sick (flu) I'll have to postpone my invitation to next week. Thursday or Wednesday. Well, the weather isn't gonna be good tomorrow anyway.

Love, Intala

Practise Harry, practise

169 posts

Posted:
Wel you can try something with feet! I''m trying do do something myself (with staff that is) I''m pretty sure there''s nothing done with those..yet ;-)

Thomas

835 posts

Posted:
You're very welcome Eccles! (and Leonie, too, though she is very unlikely to ever read this) Twas a good day indeed, thanks for inspiring it smile and glad you enjoyed your second day in Amsterday too!

hug

Neph

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Helleuh!
No meets scheduled yet if I'm not mistaking? A pity, something should change about that!

But in the meanwhile, to keep you inspirated or yadeeyaa, a little cute movie from Fuero doing CJ, staff & Diabolo!

https://www.qwido.joskeonline.com/warrior...terParadiso.avi

Page: ......