gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Does anybody know where you can buy nice colourfull non-fire staffs cause mine got knicked.cheers guyspeace out garbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
buy?why would you buy one?go to a hardware store. get yourself a length of dowel width of your choice. get yourself a couple of different colours of fluro paint (or silver or gold) and black. paint it up and then get a roll of clear contact (the stuff school kids use to cover their diaries and stuff) and put a layer of that over the whole thing to protect the paint.Voila..an easy as hell custom staff that wont break the bank. To tell the truth, I dont think I've ever seen a place that sells non-fire staffs....However if you really want to spend money, try the juggling shop near the Camden Lot Markets in London (the markets that have Cyberdog in em). If you are walking from the Camden (Town) tube it is the last shop on the left side of the road before you get to the markets...its kinda on a corner. The dude in there might be able to sell you something, or at least put you in touch with someone who can fulfill your request.But seriously, make one! Its more satisfying and cheaper.Good luck,Josh

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
I Hadn't actually thought of that. I know that shop really well. Me and loads of mates used to sleep on Camden Lock (next to it) in the summer after lond nights at the drome. cheerspeace out garbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
whooo there matey.....its sooo much easier (and way cheaper) to make them.....as the guy above shouted out!Mines made from a broom stick, covered in black and white electrical taped and then the handle is made from badminton grip.Total cost - about 4 quid (british pounds).And you can stick your own groovy designs on it - saw a guy at the york chocfest with a wooden staff that he'd burned designs into himself - looked way cool!

sammiemember
56 posts

Posted:
whooo there matey.....its sooo much easier (and way cheaper) to make them.....as the guy above shouted out!Mines made from a broom stick, covered in black and white electrical taped and then the handle is made from badminton grip.Total cost - about 4 quid (british pounds).And you can stick your own groovy designs on it - saw a guy at the york chocfest with a wooden staff that he'd burned designs into himself - looked way cool!