Forums > Social Chat > help!!!where do i get Kevlar in Wales

Login/Join to Participate

skankermanmember
1 post

Posted:
desperately need help, where can i get kevlar or an equivalant in wales or mail order? Please E-ail me if you know, need help.

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Click on "Purchase from our shop" @ top of screen. Malcolms stuff is really good.peace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
I had trouble getting kevlar which made me turn to towel.Ive never looked back. smileI make a fairly loose roll of towel and secure it with a loop of aluminium wire that goes through the middle, splits into 4 and then attatches to itself. you can make them in about 3 minutes each and its got loads of benefeits... If you dont wrap it too tight u can get 1 burn of 20+ minutes.Its, really light, and when you finish, it burns itself into nothing-ness. Although they do guzzle up fuel. But sall price to pay for a single burn of 20 minutes. tongue

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Towels are wicked. Ok they can only be used twice but for three 15 minute sessions with out having to redunk they are not bad.peace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
WWW.oddballs.co.uk/index1.html this is a uk based mail order company. Try any juggling shop as they sell the stuff for juggling torches. There is also a list of uk juggling shops at https://www.juggling.org/mall/unit_ki.html
this may be a little dated though.